Fan Clubs (beta)

The American Football Thread

Guest FreeSpirit

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Spiral, we already know the Super Bowl result and that's a Patriots win.

Falsities.

Our last two games were played against teams who gave us beatdowns in the regular season, and we rolled into THEIR hood and got wins. We had ourselves a damn thriler against New England AT HOME. We're magic outside of Giants Stadium.

I don't like Brady and I don't like the NEP's so I will pull for the Giants mainly as they are the underdog...

Damn shame GB ran out of steam in overtime, DAMN shame.

Favre just did what he is most famous for, throw an interception. :lol

Now Moss and company are going to be BALLIN' all over Plaxico, Elli and the Giants.

Favre just did what he is most famous for, throw an interception. :lol

Now Moss and company are going to be BALLIN' all over Plaxico, Elli and the Giants.

Moss...BALLIN'? Hardly. Someone had an eleven reception, 150+ yard game yesterday, and I do not believe it was that Moss fellow.

The Pats let a team from Southern California come up to New England with a back up running back, no-legged QB, and a hobbled tight end (Antonio Gates is their best reciever) and still couldn't nail the coffin on them.

Doesn't matter. I'll admit it, the Pats had an aweful game yesterday and STILL had enough to put the Chargers away. Brady was pretty poor and Moss only had one freaking reception and they still won by nine points. Imagine what they'll do to the Giants if the Moss/Brady connection gets going? Maybe a repeat of this? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhs0BHuGTAw

• 2 weeks later...
I am in complete shock. Words cannot express how f'n mad and shocked I am. It was the perfect setting, the Pats winning the Super Bowl with a Moss touchdown. But kudos to the Giants, they beat us fair and square.

I am in complete shock. Words cannot express how f'n mad and shocked I am. It was the perfect setting, the Pats winning the Super Bowl with a Moss touchdown. But kudos to the Giants, they beat us fair and square.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHO SCORED THE GAME WINNING TOUCHDOWN DRAKE? HUH? NOT RANDY MOSS! NO

PLAX-I-CO BUR-RESS

LEARN IS NAME~!

WOOOOO

GO BIG BLUE

Guest Ashlynne

I am so happy that the GIANTS won. Eli to Plaxico for the game winning touchdown.. awesome combination. :)

If you remember right they gave the Patroits a good game one of the last weeks of the regular season until the Giants were playing stipid and getting flags thrown at them.

I alway root for the underdog in games like this unless it my favorite team playing.. Plus it help that the NY Giants coach played football for a school that is 20 minutes from where I live so that was another plus to root for the Giants.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHO SCORED THE GAME WINNING TOUCHDOWN DRAKE? HUH? NOT RANDY MOSS! NO

PLAX-I-CO BUR-RESS

LEARN IS NAME~!

WOOOOO

GO BIG BLUE

You know that I will always hate Eli and Plaxico for stealing Randy's thunder. Moss was going to go down in history with the winning TD to end the Pat's undefeated season. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!