• Pacquiao on points
    • Pacquiao by KO
    • Draw

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kontrolled
just like the good ole days you limey bastard ... all that hype for the same old boring stuff...... feels like prom nite all over!!!!

Guest BENZ79
Maybe they should of ended it like the end of 22 Jump Street! Mayweather in space..... Pacquaio in hair dressing school!!!

Guest Kontrolled
I could have spent the last hour and a half playing a Dungeons and Dragons tourney and making MYSELF some "dinner".... I knew it was going to blow and it did not let me down!!!

Guest BENZ79
BLOW!!! It F-ing SUCKED!!! I feel bad for the people who spend $100 on that. It wasn't epic it was pathetic.

Guest Kontrolled
No way man... who would have thought that you would ever get to see the King from burger king and Justin Beiber in the same gay pride parade...I mean walking Floyd to the ring!!!!

Guest BENZ79
Hey @Kontrolled make sure you use the @ with someone's title so that they get alerts when your directing something towards them. They might not see it other wise.

Guest Kontrolled
@BENZ79 the next mega fight could be that giant purple thing from mickie-dees and the king... I am sure it would live up to the hype

Mayweather on points, like I said before the fight, its always Mayweather on points. Imagine my surprise when I checked the result this morning, not.

That's how confident I was that it would be Manny hitting air, arms and getting tied up whilst Mayweather popped the odd counter and then the jab when it got later before winning it on points - I didn't bother to watch it, I was invited by my friends to go round to one of theirs to watch it and I didn't because there was no way I was staying up till 6am to watch the same old, same old.

Mayweather for better or for worse has solved boxing and all of the boxers thrown at him. He's going to fight two more times, beat Rocky's record of 49 unbeaten and retire a 50 fight unbeaten world champion.

Boxing believe it or not will be better when he's gone.

Guest The Beltster

May as well have a rematch, get another easy win and massive payday. Pac looked like he was there to get paid, nothing else. Cant say I blame him.

Mike Tyson looked disgusted at what he was seeing :lol

Manny really hasn't looked quite the same since his knockout against Marquez in 2012. His power doesn't seem to be the same and his stamina level looks to have decreased and along with it the volume he usually throws to win rounds, pressure opponents and eventually take the match.

Plus I thought it was written into the contract that if Mayweather won there would be no rematch?

Guest The Beltster
I don't think Manny deserves a rematch to be honest.
Not really about what he deserves when that much money is on the line I shouldn't think. Floyd needs 2 more wins to retire with the best undefeated record, he knows he can quite easily handle Manny and get another monster payday. Seems to make sense to do it again and then get another fight to retire on.