Fan Clubs (beta)

Walking Dead - Season 8 *USA Pace*

Guest TalksAlot

Just a reminder for all of those that are asking where all the guns and ammo came from. Don't forget that they came across the all women compound last season. They were well stocked with guns and ammo and they weren't leaving without it! They are well stocked right now.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we all know they got some guns from there, but come on they have shot about 900000 bullets already. Its stretching my willingness to believe at this point.

TWD has being a show where ammo is scarce and used sparingly. Now its a show where ammo is used like there is an unlimited supply.

What about Gabriel's predicament? They really didn't touch on it. I'm sure that Negan's shitting your pants line was predicting that he is about to kill Gabriel with Lucille, don't you think?

My friends and I are discussing whether Negan and Gabriel are secretly working together. Think about Gabriel's habit of betrayal and distrust, his kidnap from Alexandria, and how someone else was in the passenger's seat.

I love some crazy theories.

Yeah we all know they got some guns from there, but come on they have shot about 900000 bullets already. Its stretching my willingness to believe at this point.

TWD has being a show where ammo is scarce and used sparingly. Now its a show where ammo is used like there is an unlimited supply.

This. Fantasy may be the genre, but there has to be a certain level of logic for the premises and setting to make sense. I don't mind them using bullets more than before, but a good strategy is still necessary. We are fighting humans and undead, not some aliens or huge robots.

It's a show about zombies walking around biting people but the fact that Rick and his gang have unlimited ammo makes the show hard to believe? Daryl never missing a shot to cause the explosions while on his motorcycle is more unbelievable to me.

Truth is the whole series is unbelievable but very entertaining.

Daryl has being shown to be a crack shot since day one. So I can buy that. Just about. Just because zombies are fantasy doesn't mean there can't be some realism and logic, and historically the show has had both.

Anyway I auspect this pace can't keep up. I would think they will do 1 or 2 slower paced talky episodes for parts 3 and 4.

I guess part 3 or 4 will focus only, or mostly on Gab and Neg.

Then the other part be it 3 or 4 will focus on character development and downbeat topics such as Eric who appears to be dying from the gunshot wound he received.

Guest The Governor
Changing the subject up a bit but what do you think of the crossover from Fear The Walking Dead? Anyone watch that one also? Who do you think is going to show up? Or did they already show up and I just didn't recognize it?

Guest WDFreak
Karl and Michone are keeping the baby at Alexandria. They were left behind because Michone was still beaten up and Karl, well, that's Rick's son. I was a little let down that we didn't get to see Gabriel's fate but I know that it is coming soon!

Well this weeks episode 'monsters' was better, but still had a lot of problems.

Eric died as predicted but he probably had a combined screen time of 10 minutes so who cares? I care about Aaron so by proxy I kind of care about people he cares about I guess.

Morales coming back was pointless. Though I did enjoy Daryl twice coldly executing people.

Ezekiel was like a cartoon character but the payoff was fun.

I liked most of the rest of the episode.

The best part of the show for me was the Morgan and Jesus fight over killing the prisoners. This was one of the best fight scenes of the whole series!

Eric's death scene was bad and I wish it had been edited or something. You'd think that the actors could have cried more believably on screen.

Changing the subject up a bit but what do you think of the crossover from Fear The Walking Dead? Anyone watch that one also? Who do you think is going to show up? Or did they already show up and I just didn't recognize it?

I've not watched any of Fear The Walking Dead yet, am thinking about it though, especially with how disappointed I am with TWD so far this season.

Karl and Michone are keeping the baby at Alexandria. They were left behind because Michone was still beaten up and Karl, well, that's Rick's son. I was a little let down that we didn't get to see Gabriel's fate but I know that it is coming soon!
Was there any reason Rosita stayed behind?

Though I did enjoy Daryl twice coldly executing people.

Ezekiel was like a cartoon character but the payoff was fun.

I didn't really care about Morales but I thought killing that 2nd guy was harsh, he looked pretty young too. Although that was silly to begin with as he could have stayed hidden there until Rick and Daryl had left.

I didn't even realise Rick/Daryl were in the same place as Aaron and co, I thought it was 2 different places.

I'm really not liking the mini time jumps during episodes (that opener with Ezekiel), I hope they stop!

Thinking about it. Technically they never showed Eric dying. They implied he was a zombie walking away but that's all it was implication.

Likely as not it was him shambling away. What if it deviates from the comic though and somebody took him away?

I was thinking the exact same thing as he stumbled away. I'm surprised he didn't kill him, I'd rather that happen to me then the alternative. They've made a big point of this in the past, finding their own to kill them and bury them. Why just let him walk off?

Thinking about it. Technically they never showed Eric dying. They implied he was a zombie walking away but that's all it was implication.

Likely as not it was him shambling away. What if it deviates from the comic though and somebody took him away?

I was thinking the exact same thing as he stumbled away. I'm surprised he didn't kill him, I'd rather that happen to me then the alternative. They've made a big point of this in the past, finding their own to kill them and bury them. Why just let him walk off?

That's a logical implication. Eric is not someone special who may change the tide, so as mean as that sounds, it won't benefit anyone to take him away. I agree with Kam that I'm more confused about why they--Aaron, of all people--would let him turn into a zombie. His crying was also quite silly; that was wincing, not crying!

I feel that the length of the show has damaged characters development much.

Ezekiel sure seemed more upset to loose his precious Sheba then all of his people! The shoot outs in this episode were all far from believable. Carol never getting hit when everyone was unloading on her. A 50 caliber gun missing Rick and his vehicle during a chase and then Daryl hitting the shooter with his second shot using an handgun. Come on guys, you can do better than that!

Sheba or Shiva :lol:

I actually liked this episode, thought it was much better and easy to follow compared to some of the previous ones. There were a few moments where I thought Ezekiel would die.

So far, Rick's side seem to have the upper hand, I'm expecting that to change soon unless they're planning on offing Negan soon.

Sheba or Shiva :lol:

I actually liked this episode, thought it was much better and easy to follow compared to some of the previous ones. There were a few moments where I thought Ezekiel would die.

So far, Rick's side seem to have the upper hand, I'm expecting that to change soon unless they're planning on offing Negan soon.

Oh! I thought her name was Sheba! Opps!

I do agree that this episode was better than the previous ones and was a little easier to follow. I still think that they need to make some of the action scenes more believable.

Guest The Governor
According to the preview we saw last week, tonight we get to see what's going on with Negan and Gabriel. I have never been a big fan of Gabriel but I like Negan! I am curious to see how this will play out between them.

According to the preview we saw last week, tonight we get to see what's going on with Negan and Gabriel. I have never been a big fan of Gabriel but I like Negan! I am curious to see how this will play out between them.

Not a surprise that nobody died, no?

I'm surprised at myself for actually finding Negan's backstory interesting. It's a nice variation after the nonsensical action the past few episodes. Not that I was moved or anything, but I always welcome story bits which give more dimensions to the characters. Other than that, well, the same old stuff. Boring dialogues and useless fights. I guess I'll take what I can.

So what did everyone think of last night's episode. I have to say that it was overall ok except for the part where an RPG was used to kill a single person in a warehouse. Talk about overkill! We are nearing the mid-season finale so maybe the writers have something a little more exciting in store for us soon.

I sure hope we will have something exciting for the mid-season finale, but that means we are in the 'calm before the storm' session right now. Even so, episode 6 has several good things: Michonne and Rosita back in action with a cool rocket launcher, Carol trying to put Ezekiel back on the right track, and a new friend Siddiq which hopefully bring a new energy to the gang.

What's up with that 'A', though?

• 2 weeks later...
And again we are left with a cliffhanger! What's going to happen with Carl? Personally I don't see them killing off Carl. Maybe it'll end up being a bad dream for Rick or something. They do however like to surprise us so they may end up killing him off.