Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE WrestleMania 35 predictions now open

Kam

wrestlemania-35-poster-2.jpg

WrestleMania is the final PPV of season 7 of our WWE Prediction League.

You have the opportunity to win £20 at the very least! Check out how you can win more on the Predictions Page.

HOW TO ENTER?

1) Register on the Talk Whatever Online Forums if you are not a member already.

2) Login to the Talk Whatever Online Forums (you must be logged in here before you can try and login to the Prediction League User Control Panel).

3) Go to the Prediction League User Control Panel, and login using the same username and password you use for the TWO Forums.

4) Click the “Make your Predictions” link, and make your selection. If you miss any questions your predictions will NOT be saved.

Please share the game with any friends that may be interested!

Some notes:

- If Becky Lynch wins both titles, that will count as 2 title changes, if Ronda/Charlotte win that will count as 1 title change

- I added a 'Revival vs Zack Ryder/Curt Hawkins' match as they've teased this to be happening on their youtube channel

- I've added Lacey Evans to the bottom of the Women's Battle Royal list - totally forgot about her!

I was about to ask about that, cause I don't see that match announced anywhere.

Okie dokie!

It probably won't lead to anything but I thought I'd stick it in just in case, can always void it after if it doesn't happen on the kick-off show :)

Guest theVman

Oh bugger - i have 0 points in the prediction league.

I 100% defiantly completed and saved my predictions on Saturday morning

Ah well.... i didnt do that well anyway. I defiantly wasn't going to be winning this one.

Oh bugger - i have 0 points in the prediction league.

I 100% defiantly completed and saved my predictions on Saturday morning

Ah well.... i didnt do that well anyway. I defiantly wasn't going to be winning this one.

I hadn't updated them when you checked...just did this now :) Oh...and I did pretty rubbish too :p

- I voided the match win question (via pinfall, submission etc) for the Samoa Joe/Rey Mysterio match as Rey passed out

Leaderboard has been updated HERE

If you want to compare the results against your own picks, go to Events > WWE WrestleMania 2019

If you want to check each PPV separately, go to Leaderboards > Event Leaderboards

Congrats to @adr06 who came top of the WrestleMania predictions however it's @Kieranshakespeare93 who wins the season - by 5 points! The leaderboard was really close this season, knew it would be a tight finish. Congrats Kieran - please PM me to arrange prize.

Passing out should count as submission IMO
I was wondering what to do with that question but thought passing out would be more like a knockout rather than a submission. There are certain superstars who I couldn't see submitting, but could see them passing out. If others have any suggestions/feedback for this let me know. I checked to see if it would have made any difference to the top 3, but we'd still have the same winner:

Kieranshakespeare93 - 560

leefaulds17 - 555

Zack T - 540

Also it's showing that there was outside interference on Brock/Seth but I don't think there was any. Heyman didn't interfere as best I can remember.
It's not for me? It's showing the 'No, there will not be outside interference' as ticked for me.

OH. I'm a doofus. I bet that there'd be outside interference.

Dunno why I hit that, maybe I thought Heyman would interfere. Nevermind!

Also, I'm in favor of passing out counting as a submission because they use the arm-check as if the person were tapping out, and it's recorded officially as a "submission" by WWE as far as I know. Seems like the best fit.