Fan Clubs (beta)

All the browser tabs

DandyMandy

I launch three different web browsers at the same time because it helps me stay organized with work. Plus, I'm a workaholic, so I always have things up and running. I can't imagine needing 82 pieces of information though and that's about what a new tab is for you from what you've described. Just more information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The thing about visiting numerous websites and opening may tabs means that there will be lots of temporary files and cookies stored on your PC or laptop. You have to keep clearing these so that your computer doesn't lag.

Failing to clear cookies and temporary files over a long time could lead to lagging. Not shutting down your PC or laptop for a long time also affects its performance. For me, anything more than five tabs at a go is a lot!

How many tabs do you typically have open while you're on the internet? I'm up to 3 windows and 82 tabs at the moment. That's pretty typical for me. Personally, I blame it all on chasing hyperlinks.

As we speak, I am on four tabs, and I am just about to close two. How are you able to keep track of eighty-two of them? I can picture you scrolling through while looking for a particular website.