Fan Clubs (beta)

Lesnar in Madden 2005

Guest Simon

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Being a John Madden/Lesnar mark this of course made me mark out obviously. Loving it. Brock Lesnar is listed on the Minnesota Vikings roster as a Defensive Tackle for this years game. Wonder what his stats will be like! Probably crap!

Dunno if anyone else loves the game John Madden as much as I do on here, but I'll certainly be buying it and searching for the cheat that makes Brock Lesnar run past the offensive line and F5 the Quarterback!

Dunno if anyone else loves the game John Madden as much as I do on here' date=' but I'll certainly be buying it and searching for the cheat that makes Brock Lesnar run past the offensive line and F5 the Quarterback![/quote']

:D Hey Simon, Let me know If you find that cheat! That is something that I would love to see, as I am a defensive nightmare at all Madden games!

Guest The Gentleman
I have Madden 2005 on X-Box (Madden is my favourite series of games ever). I looked for Lesnar under the Vikings and under Free Agents and couldn't find his big ass!

In the words of Grand Moff Tarkin... SHE LIED TO US.

I read it on a couple of websites... I shan't be happy if I find out this is just some lie! Apologies if anyone got overly excited about the news if it turns out to be incorrect.. though I don't think many people will be as dissappointed as me :(

"He waited for something to develop... and BAM, he got developed" :D

I have been playing Madden 2005 on the PS2 for a few weeks, and its fantastic stuff. Not as good as the ESPN versions (NFL 2k4 etc) but still high quality stuff. I heard rumours before that Lesnar could be found in the game, but to be honest i much prefer the default Jets defensive line-up than searching for his useless self.

The game has fantastic graphics, the commentary is actually very good, and the menus can be customised to your favourite team! It plays well, and i love it!

I remember reading a while ago on WrestlingObserver.com that an official update for NFL 2004 was out with Brock in it. If you're after F5 goodness in a gridiron game, try looking for it. It's quite possible that he was taken out of Madden 2005 when he failed to make the cut at the Vikings, but anyone with Madden 04 should look around for the official update, just so you can tell us how good he is in it. :)

Yeah he was already cut I believe when Madden 2005 came out so the only way you can play as him would be to search for a line up or squad patch for the PC version of Madden 2004... Unless it has X-Box live options and you can download such an update from the EA server...

But as far as I know, he ain't in 2005, and I have looked...

Plus Alan, I prefer the Raven's to the Jets...

Guest The Gentleman

Thanks for the insight there Spiral! I like who i like and i am stuck in my ways. Anyway, by comparision:

All time rushes: Smith is number 1, Sanders is number 5!

All time rushing yards: Smith is number 1, Sanders is number 3!

All time rushing TD's: Smith is number 1, Sanders is number 7!

All time yards from scrimmage: Smith is number 2, Sanders is number 5!

All time Rush/Receive TD's: Smith is number 2, Sanders is number 10!

Next thing you know you'll be telling us Jerry Rice is overated?

Guest voice of reason
I don't really like American football, but I do like the Madden games. Picked up Madden 2004 for a tenner the other day. It's absolutely great, with all the setting hotdog prices and stuff.