Fan Clubs Network

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Cena (No Holds Barred!)

Guest Gerrard

Guest Christian Rules
And C_R' date=' i am also 15 but i don't think i am a Cena lover, so does that mean that i am aloud to voice my own opinion.[/quote']

Ive done my research and read your previous posts. Your mature for a 15 year old so anything I say to other 15 year olds your excluded.

Me, you and Gerrard dhould form a faction on his forum.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, john cena is famous for "You Can't See Me", well he won't have to for much longer because he will be out before you get to say goodbye for him and WWE will never want him back.

Guest Christian Rules
I bet you think your pretty tough tryin to impress the older dudes with your posts and your funny name. Take your ball and go home and in the words of MY MAIN MAN JOHN CENA...

U CANT C ME

I rest my case, you just come back with insults. I am going to cry now, especially when you said "you cant see me".

wah wah wah.

Guest johnny knoxvill

Dude for a nineteen year old you cant spell for ****.

Beby : Baby

Arguement : Argument

Glad I could help kid.

Ive done my research and read your previous posts. Your mature for a 15 year old so anything I say to other 15 year olds your excluded.

I agree for the simple fact that we are right and everyone knows it, and yes i am mateur in this arguement, but if anyone is willing to take a dig at Angle or CCC then they i will be mateur for a bit but i won't be able to for long :lol

Guest johnny knoxvill

Yeah make a faction it could be called Kiss Knoxvilles ass club.

Right here we go -

John Cena sells the most merch

He gets the biggest pops in the WWE

The fans love him

He is fresh

He can wrestle but you compare him to the likes of Angle and Benoit ao thats not fair.

Fair enough point?

Guest Anime Otaku
I'm 23 and i think you'll find a large number of people do like Cena hence the reason he's been pretty much hot shotted to the championship, he's got great heat, people like his gimmick and he is okay in the ring. Some people don't like him but thats fine so long as they don't take exception to the fact that I DO and don't insult me for it.

*Attempts to lock the thread and ban all concerned with power of mind*

*fails*

Guys, give it a rest! You're going to get a warning or even a(nother) cooling off so just step away from the fight and go find something else to do.

I'm 23 and i think you'll find a large number of people do like Cena hence the reason he's been pretty much hot shotted to the championship' date=' he's got great heat, people like his gimmick and he is okay in the ring. Some people don't like him but thats fine so long as they don't take exception to the fact that I DO and don't insult me for it.[/quote']

I respect your opinion becuase you haven't insulted me in no way for voicing my own.

Guest Christian Rules
I agree for the simple fact that we are right and everyone knows it' date=' and yes i am mateur in this arguement, but if anyone is willing to take a dig at Angle or CCC then they i will be mateur for a bit but i won't be able to for long :lol[/quote']

Lets rise above arguing with the mark and talk about what right with WWE. Kurt Angle was great when he said he wsa arrested for stealing the show.

Also I will mark out big time to Carlitos cabbana.

Guest The Doctor

I agree for the simple fact that we are right and everyone knows it' date=' and yes i am mateur in this arguement, but if anyone is willing to take a dig at Angle or CCC then they i will be mateur for a bit but i won't be able to for long[/quote']

I suggest you lads stay in school, because judging by the above examples you need all the help you can get with grasping the English language! :lol

So whats right with the WWE, Kurt Angle is still the man on top, Kurt Invitationals are classic Kurt moments.

Carlito is having his own show looking forward to it and here is a pro cena comment for once, I believe Cena should have a talk show in wwe.

Guest johnny knoxvill
So what if im a mark. I would rather be that than a bitter mark who throws tantrums when his fave wrestler is not top of the mountain.