• Vader
    • Bob Orton
    • Other (Please state)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think RVD will win it!

i'd like him to win it but there's no way he will, for one he's out with an injury that looks like it'll keep him out till Armageddon, from there he wont have any momentum and he'll have to battle of the ring rust, something that'll take about 2 to 3 weeks, not enough time to get ready for a rumble win and a WM main event.

Cena will win. No doubt about it.

i dont think so, if he does defeat Angle at Unforgiven and if he defends the title at No Mercy (if its a SD PPV) and Survivor Series & Armageddon (if its a SD PPV) which he will because it looks like the WWE arnt going to get him to drop the title anytime soon, and if he does drop the title before the RR i cant see the WWE pushing him straight back into the picture of winning the RR & doing on the do a Main Event at WM for the second year running.

Guest MrFill

Here's how I see it

Survivor Series HHH takes on Cena and defeats him for the World Title

During the lead-up to the Rumble Cena is in the chase, but HHH finds a way to avoid him

Cena wins the Rumble to get the WM match

WM Cena takes on HHH again for the Title and probably takes it back

Here's how I see it

During the lead-up to the Rumble Cena is in the chase, but HHH finds a way to avoid him

That ones for you Mr Perfect. Fill's got the same idea as me. Only I couldn't be arsed.

Guest big pau hoolinator
i dont think so' date=' if he does defeat Angle at Unforgiven and if he defends the title at No Mercy (if its a SD PPV) and Survivor Series & Armageddon (if its a SD PPV) which he will because it looks like the WWE arnt going to get him to drop the title anytime soon, and if he does drop the title before the RR i cant see the WWE pushing him straight back into the picture of winning the RR & doing on the do a Main Event at WM for the second year running.[/quote']

Cenas on RAW..... :?

Guest big pau hoolinator

he isnt active but i think the references are about the rock

EDIT: I was looking at page 1 as if it was page 2..that was to Randy_RKO

Edited by big pau hoolinator

Guest y2kwrestlingfan
Don't want a face to win (like john cena who is an disgrace to RAW, WWE, and the WWE championship don't vote 4 him) except for HBK

That ones for you Mr Perfect. Fill's got the same idea as me. Only I couldn't be arsed.

No Problem

The Rock is from miami its his hometown.

yeh i already said :xyx

Here's how I see it

that's a good little storyline but i still cant see Cena winnnig the Rumble.

Here's how I see it

Yeah I know, but thats the same old boring thing that has happened since 2001

2001- Austin(Face) wins the Rumble and beats The Rock(Heel) at WM 17.Austin turned heel in WM, but its still the same boring thing.

2002- HHH (Face) wins the Rumble and beats Jericho(Heel) at WM 18

2003- Lesnar (Face) wins the Rumble and beats Angle (Heel) at WM 19

2004- Benoit (Face) wins the Rumble and beats HHH (Heel) at WM 20

2005- Batista (Face) wins the Rumble and beats HHH (Heel) at WM 21

Get the pattern ?, it's the same old boring story. Face wins the Rumble and beats the Heel at WM.

So im hoping it doesn't go like this again. I hope that Cena retains the title all this time and HHH wins the Rumble, making him look unstopable and make us think that he's gonna take his title at WM, but Cena doesn't let him and he wins at WM, establishing Cena more.

And I know Rock is from Miami, thats why I asked who from the ''active'' roster is from Miami. Cause nobody that is in their right mind, is gonna suggest that Rock is gonna win the Rumble.

Cena would be my choice at this present time, simply for the reason's stated by the other posters in this thread...

HHH will be his big bad threat after he gets past Angle and the 'mighty Tripper' returns...

Cena will be defeated by his cerebal cheating ways...

Cena will be the rebel like face who is hell bent on gaining back what is his...

Royal Rumble comes and Cena earns the shot that HHH has denied him... etc etc..

It was like this last year... But everyone said that Randy Orton would win it, but of course the WWE pulled the plug on that after we turned on him and went with BIG Dave instead. But unless Cena gets a spectacular backlash I see him doing it.

I really hope HHH doesn't take it off Cena, or else the Mania match loses so much, cause Tripper has already beat him.

Personally I'd have Cena keep to defending it, but then HHH win the rumble, and then have all the momentum, and Cena manages to beat him at Mania.

That would be my way, but chances are WWE will go with the incredibly tired and repetitive, main face wins the rumble to chase for the title, which he wins at WM, which they do every year. Yawn.

Yeah I know, but thats the same old boring thing that has happened since 2001

2001- Austin(Face) wins the Rumble and beats The Rock(Heel) at WM 17.Austin turned heel in WM, but its still the same boring thing.

Austin and Rock were both faces! Only because of it being in Houston Texas was Austin cheered over Rock.

Nope, No Mercy and Armageddon are SmackDown! PPV's. Obviously since Unforgiven is what it always is, a RAW PPV.

And after all that he's gone through and now is more popular than ever (well, not that he was, but I mean with the fans) it could be Matt Hardy. BUT, I don't see that happening as Edge and Matt Hardy still hate and stuff...

Who's Paul Birchill btw :?

And I think The Undertaker will win, as he wants it 5 WWE Title reigns (remember when people said he would leave in 2005? lol)

Although my thoughts could change when it gets to the time...

And I know there's some weird people on that list like for example Josh Mathews and Jonathan Coachman, but why in the blue hell is SmackDown! General Manager Theodore R. Long on there? :lol

Picture it: Theodore wrestles with no top on, skinny bloke, goes WAHEY!!! at the end with his chest hair (if any lol) and he's like the midgetest midgit in the RR... and there's only one way he could win... if the last two Superstars eliminate themselves with a clothesline at the same time... wait, that could be a RR match idea! (the clothesline thing) :P

Guest MrFill
Hey, maybe Maven will return since he was never eliminated a few Rumbles ago, although Taker beat him up, he never went over the top rope :D