• Dr Phosperous
    • Clayface
    • Mr freeze
    • Poison Ivy
    • Ventriloquist
    • Bane
    • Harley Quinn

Yeah, I mean :

A meek, quiet man, the Ventriloquist plans and executes his crimes through a dummy named Scarface, with the dress and persona of a 1920's gangster, complete with pinstripe suit, cigar and tommy gun.

The Ventriloquist, because even though it is a scary occupation, and he probably was an evil genious, the police would just think he was mentally ill.

Guest Anime Otaku

I voted for the Ventriloquist because i barely remember hearing of him or Bane.

BTW I don't think Harley Quinn was a Villain, she was one of Joker's gang members and as far as i remember she also occasionally helped Batman.

Guest Anime Otaku
OK then. But i am sure that she worked for the Joker in the Batman animated series and then was part of another gang with a playing card theme in the Batman of the Future series.

While researching the lunatics at Arkham Asylum, a young psychiatric intern named Harleen Quinzel met The Joker. She fell instantly in love with him. After helping him escape from the asylum more than once Harleen was suspected by the authorities, who revoked her license and placed her in her own cell. During an earthquake in Gotham City, she fled and became Harley Quinn, the sidekick to the Clown Prince of Crime himself, The Joker.

Cover to Batman: Harley Quinn. Art by Alex Ross.Quinn's relationship with the Joker could only be described as "abusive": he yells at her, hits her and abandons her whenever she becomes inconvenient or annoying, but she always comes back for more, convinced that he truly loves her and that his violence is "just a joke." The Joker, an expert manipulator, always knows just when to turn on the charm when he once again needs her.

One time, the Joker grew tired of Quinn, and he sent her off on a rocket. She crash landed in a park in Gotham and was found by Poison Ivy. Ivy took her back to her lair in a toxic waste dump and nursed her back to health. This included injecting Harley with a serum that Ivy had developed which has given Harley an immunity to all toxins and poisons as well as boosting her immune system, giving her almost superhuman agility and strength. Quinn and Ivy teamed up and conducted a number of successful capers. When Quinn and The Joker made up soon afterwards Ivy dissolved the partnership in disgust. Ivy remains, however, her usual first point of call when she and The Joker are going through a rough patch. Ivy adopted the role of older sister and teller of harsh truths to Quinn about her helpless infatuation with The Joker. When Ivy demanded during one episode that Quinn stand up for herself, Quinn said "I'm nobody's doormat—am I?" Ivy replied, "If you had a middle name, it would be 'Welcome'."

She frequently refers to the Joker as "puddin" and "Mr. J."

=========================================================

Thats what it says about her. she is listed as a main villain. But hey, shes still better than the Ventriliquist! :D

I voted Harley' date=' she was a side-kick villain, to the Joker and then to Ivy, sorry, but side-kicks are worse than main villains :P[/quote']

Kevin Smith now wants your blood.

I voted for the Ventriloquist. He sucked. Big time.

Bane was my favorite. :D

http://members.aol.com/thefightingfury/whoclix/bane.gifhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Batman497.png

He broke the Bat...

Edited by Maxximus