Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Nintendo

Mario's birthday

Guest MrFill

OK, so we missed it, but yesterday was Mario's birthday

Yes, Mario, the little Italian plumber, he's 20 years young

Go celebrate Mario's birthday by jumping on some turtles and eating some strange mushrooms :D

Guest MillionLiraMan

:hbday

If any of you have an electric guitar, amp it up, then fret any note roughly between the 3rd and 8th frets of the B string (second thinnest one), then without picking the note (or perhaps after picking it very lightly), slide up and down the B string really quickly and what you should have, if you've done it right, is a Mario jump!

OK, so we missed it, but yesterday was Mario's birthday

Yes, Mario, the little Italian plumber, he's 20 years young

Go celebrate Mario's birthday by jumping on some turtles and eating some strange mushrooms :D

:eek

I'd rather stomp on some Koopas.

Has there ever been a Mario game I haven't enjoyed?

Hell No!

Happy Birthday to the greatest gaming superstar of all time.

Guest voice of reason
Mario is truly the Ric Flair of videogames, arguably the best of all time, and comfortably able to beat off younger mass marketed peers on a good day, but sadly lacking in drawing power in his older years. Wooooo!

Guest voice of reason
'Course he was called 'jumpman' at first before being named after an Italian American landlord who was demanding rent on a Nintendo warehouse before the game shipped in the US.

http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/548/crashback4uj.gif

Keep running for many more years to come Mario!!

:clap:hbday

Only one more year until you can drink :xyx

I know its off Topic But which has been your favourite Mario Game?

Personly i liked Super Mario Brothers 3 for the Super Nintedo, it took me ages to complete.

I still really like the first Mario Bros platformer. saying that Mario Bros 3 is still awesome, as is Super Mario World and 64 and Sunshine. All of the Mario Karts have been ace, Hell, I even love the Mario Party games. I love every Mario game I've played, but if I had to pick just one............Super Mario....................Allstars :P

I still really like the first Mario Bros platformer. saying that Mario Bros 3 is still awesome' date=' as is Super Mario World and 64 and Sunshine. All of the Mario Karts have been ace, Hell, I even love the Mario Party games. I love every Mario game I've played, but if I had to pick just one............Super Mario....................Allstars :P[/quote']

The first one was class when i was a kid, i can remember buying my first Nes and you got Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt on one cartridge

The Mario karts have indeed been ace

I never entertained myself with Mario Paint that was crap

But yes Mario Allstars was indeed good

Mario brothers 2 on the snes was also crap,BUT apart from that rest have been good :thumbsup