Martial Arts

TNA

Guest Bluestiger99

Did TNA do well?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Did TNA do well?

• Yes
    • No

The only reason I will tune in to TNA is to see Rhino. I caught the end of it on the replay last night and it was crap. AMW vs The Dudleys is NOT a main event. The match sucked and the end was as bad as when HHH does his beat downs on everyone.

I thought TNA was the land of opportunity? If so, then why are the same tag teams going for the tag titles and only a handful of old and busted stars get to go for the big strap? Jarrett, Raven, Nash? Whatever. What about Rhyno, Brown, or Samoa Joe?

In your own words, you only watch to see Rhino so then why does this bother you? Personally give me AMW vs Team 3D in the main event over last weeks Hardy vs Rhino anyday. Best Tag Team in North America today vs One of the 3 best Tag Teams and biggest names in tag wrestling of the 2000's? Or Flippy Drugged Up Spot Fest Monkey vs Mr One Move?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all' date=' you are the one who brough the WWE up, so dont play that card. Secondly, you are the one who generalized and said the WWE was crap. DOnt mince your words.[/quote']

Jeez :roll

I'm comparing TNA with its competition, which is WWE, I'm merely saying that WWE is really crap lately and TNA isn't.In my opinion! There are no clowns in TNA!

There are no clowns in TNA!

You've seen 3LK, right?

Konnan throws a shoe as a move - A FRIGGING SHOE!

If that's not being a clown, what is? :P

Literal clowns I mean, actual real deal, red nose, big shoe clowns. I agree but Konnan is not a clown he just sucks as does BJ James, get Ron out of that and let him fly solo, which I think is what will happen soon anyway!

So Konnan = Sad fool

Doink the Clown = Clown or Brooklyn Brawler

Raven - I have seen live, And was better then watching him in WWE, TNA are using him better

Sabu - Hoping to see live soon, But matches i have seen are good, But have seen better

Brother Ray - Yes very good tag team wrestler, Maybe as good as the old LOD

Brother Devon - Same as above

Jeff Hardy - Very over rated

Ron Killings - TNA are using him better then WWE did

Konnan - Needs a new tag team partner

Lance Hoyt - Seen a couple of his matches, And from what i have seen is better then half WWE "superstars"

Apollo - WHO ??? (sorry)

Rhino - Missed used by WWE, Could shine if TNA use him better

James Storm - Seens a good wrestler

Monty Brown - WOULD main event wrestlemania, He's that good

Kip James/B.G James - As a team who is better, No one in WWE thats for sure

Abyss - Sorry but i have seen him live and if people dont like this tough, But he is BETTER then Kane, But i would love to see Abyss V Kane

Shark Boy - A silly gimmick really but you always need one :)

SO at the moment i would want to see TNA and not WWE (Yes i would swap my Raw tickets to see TNA, And TNA is a change from watching the same thing each week)

I dont see whats all the better about TNA. Jeff Jarrett is holding people down, at least H gives a little breathing room. And whenever I see a tag match in TNA, 90% of the time its AMW. Also, TNA is just cramming the X-Division down out throats while failing to build legit main eventers. Just as bad as the WWE IMO.

I dont see whats all the better about TNA. Jeff Jarrett is holding people down' date=' at least H gives a little breathing room. And whenever I see a tag match in TNA, 90% of the time its AMW. Also, TNA is just cramming the X-Division down out throats while failing to build legit main eventers. Just as bad as the WWE IMO.[/quote']

1 HHH only gave people breathing space because he wanted time off

2 At least TNA HAS a tag team division

3 At least the X-Division gets a chance, Not like the Cruiserweights

4 Jarrett is champion because Spike TV asked for him to be for the first show after Nash he may lose the title, Or he may not

5 WWE has no tag team division really but TWO tag team titles, WHY ?

1 HHH only gave people breathing space because he wanted time off

2 At least TNA HAS a tag team division

3 At least the X-Division gets a chance, Not like the Cruiserweights

4 Jarrett is champion because Spike TV asked for him to be for the first show after Nash he may lose the title, Or he may not

5 WWE has no tag team division really but TWO tag team titles, WHY ?

1. HHH has put over Batista and Benoit on the biggest PPVs of them all, Jeff Jarrett pulled out of the KOTM match because they told him he wasnt going to win. At least HHH puts people over.

2. TNA has as many tag teams as the WWE and uses them just as badly.

3. Have you heard the crowd when the crusiers are out? No one gives a rats ass. Its dead silent, unless of course they do a high spot. And, surpsie, thats all the guys in the X-D do really. I mean come on, the Candian Destoryer is the most contrived finisher I have ever seen. Its essentially a spot move done on the mat. All flash, no substance.

4. I've already addressed the meglomaniac.

5. I've already addressed this too.

1. HHH has put over Batista and Benoit on the biggest PPVs of them all, Jeff Jarrett pulled out of the KOTM match because they told him he wasnt going to win. At least HHH puts people over.

2. TNA has as many tag teams as the WWE and uses them just as badly.

3. Have you heard the crowd when the crusiers are out? No one gives a rats ass. Its dead silent, unless of course they do a high spot. And, surpsie, thats all the guys in the X-D do really. I mean come on, the Candian Destoryer is the most contrived finisher I have ever seen. Its essentially a spot move done on the mat. All flash, no substance.

4. I've already addressed the meglomaniac.

5. I've already addressed this too.

Ok remember when Jarrett was in WWE, I know he took a big pay cheque, But didnt he JOB to CHYNA (a women)

TNA has better tag teams eg AMW, Team 3D, Team Canada to name afew

But who does the WWE have ? Murdock and Cade WOW, the super heros WOW

High spots, The crowd doesnt care ? What are you know about the crowd doesnt care about cruiserweights because the WWE only gives them about 3 minutes, if lucky, TNA i have seen X-Division matches go for 10/15 minutes

I think TNA are obviously heading in the right direction, but with 'midcarder4life' Jarrett as the Champ (and even when he's not he's in the title hunt) you can't expect them to be performering wonders in terms of appeal to the general audience. I think if they push people like Joe and Brown to main event players and perhaps Abyss aswell then you could have something.

O and just on another not; I totally agree with Jack.

If ROH had the financial backing that TNA has and balanced between entertainment and pure wrestling ethic, THEY WOULD..I repeat..THEY WOULD be more exciting than TNA.

Guest Bluestiger99
God forbid we entertain a crowd with high flying action, and have a division that means something other then the WHC. What is this world coming to? :roll

Ok remember when Jarrett was in WWE, I know he took a big pay cheque, But didnt he JOB to CHYNA (a women)

TNA has better tag teams eg AMW, Team 3D, Team Canada to name afew

But who does the WWE have ? Murdock and Cade WOW, the super heros WOW

High spots, The crowd doesnt care ? What are you know about the crowd doesnt care about cruiserweights because the WWE only gives them about 3 minutes, if lucky, TNA i have seen X-Division matches go for 10/15 minutes

I have been watching TNA since it was on FSN, trying to see the big deal, and I really didnt see much. I now watch for Monty, Rhyno, and Samoa Joe.

Yes, Jarrett did job to Chyna, but his daddy didnt own the company. He worse than HHH, and if you didnt have you head so far up TNA's ass, youd realize that.

The simple fact is, no one in the x-division, or in TNA for that matter has the complete package like say Angle or HBK. The either have charisma, very little, or they have some good mat skills but have no clue how to work a crowd without doing backflips or contrived finishers.

The WWE has

Cade/Murdoch

Hurricane/Rosey

V Squared

London and Spanky

The Mexicools

Burchall and Regal

MNM

LOD2K5

Dont tell me they dont have tag teams, but just like TNA, only a few get the big push.

Cade/Murdoch

Hurricane/Rosey

V Squared

London and Spanky

The Mexicools

Burchall and Regal

MNM

LOD2K5

Dont tell me they dont have tag teams, but just like TNA, only a few get the big push.

Three tag teams that are worth a look, and they are all on Smackdown which is going to be behind TNA very soon they way its ratings are plumetting. Can you really call V squared a tag team with a straight face :P

Yes' date=' Jarrett did job to Chyna, but his daddy didnt own the company. He worse than HHH, and if you didnt have you head so far up TNA's ass, youd realize that.[/quote']

HHH married to Steph who is Vince Mcmahon's little girl, Oh yeah Vince also OWNS WWE making him HHH's father-in-law, So both Jarrett and HHH are the same then both, And Jarrett is no longer on the booking team HHH is

HHH married to Steph who is Vince Mcmahon's little girl' date=' Oh yeah Vince also OWNS WWE making him HHH's father-in-law, So both Jarrett and HHH are the same then both, And Jarrett is no longer on the booking team HHH is[/quote']

Im not saying HHH is any better other than the fact that he doenst pull out of matches he cant win. JJ did that. HHH does not.