Cade/Murdoch

Hurricane/Rosey

V Squared

London and Spanky

The Mexicools

Burchall and Regal

MNM

LOD2K5

Dont tell me they dont have tag teams, but just like TNA, only a few get the big push.

Yeah, because they are all SO great and over. The fact you even TRY and compare WWE to TNA in tag is absurd. You're making it sound like WWE actually cares about their tag division, which, they obviously don't.

Cade/Murdoch

Hurricane/Rosey

V Squared

Hurricane/Rosey have been squashed recently, and Hurricane's not on TV much.

London and Spanky

The Mexicools

Burchall and Regal

MNM

LOD2K5

when did London and Spanky become a team? Last time I saw Spanky in a tag match it was with Kid Kash - it was a dark match, but they were tagging.

Animal won't be on WWE for much longer - he's well past his sell-by date.

Burchill & Regal and MNM have all been DESTROYED by OLD in the past few weeks, so they hardly look strong.

Not to mention that DAVE~! beat MNM on his own before Eddie stole the pin, so they aren't really contenders, are they?

can you prove it ?

No more than you can prove Steph is a writer.

And the issue with the tag teams is not how viable they are, because as far as I cna see, AMW almost ALWAYS win. And the tag team champs as of present have ZERO credibility.

No more than you can prove Steph is a writer.

They've posted on wwe.com that Steph is head writer.

How much more "proof" do you need?

dont you go to WWE.com ????? it was on there

Yes, because you can believe all that you read on WWE.com. Hey, did you hear JR really got fired!? :eek

can you prove it ?
Jarrett pulled out of the match, in which RaVen won the NWA World Title. On screen he 'attacked' a 'fan' and was pulled out of the match. It's pretty much fact, seeing as online journalists ie Meltzer claimed that.

Yeah' date=' because they are all SO great and over. The fact you even TRY and compare WWE to TNA in tag is absurd. You're making it sound like WWE actually cares about their tag division, which, they obviously don't.[/quote']Face it, although the WWE's tag team division is weak, they are improving it week by week, and even at it's current state, it's healthier than TNA's division. How many teams do TNA have, who get pushes? Team Canada, Team 3D, The Naturals and AMW. 4 TEAMS! RAW has thre, and SmackDown!, has 5 which have been mentioned. Please explain how TNA's division is better than WWE's with these facts in hand.

when did London and Spanky become a team? Last time I saw Spanky in a tag match it was with Kid Kash - it was a dark match' date=' but they were tagging.[/quote']They've teamed the last two weeks on Velocity if I'm right. It may be one week, but the commentators called them a team, and they use tag team moves.

Animal won't be on WWE for much longer - he's well past his sell-by date.
His age has nothing to do with it. Sure he's pretty bad, but he's over, so it's not all bad. I can't see him going too soon, as I thought he would only be around to promote his DVD. Seems not to be the case, so he could be around for ages yet.

Jarrett pulled out of the match, in which RaVen won the NWA World Title. On screen he 'attacked' a 'fan' and was pulled out of the match. It's pretty much fact, seeing as online journalists ie Meltzer claimed that.

Face it, although the WWE's tag team division is weak, they are improving it week by week, and even at it's current state, it's healthier than TNA's division. How many teams do TNA have, who get pushes? Team Canada, Team 3D, The Naturals and AMW. 4 TEAMS! RAW has thre, and SmackDown!, has 5 which have been mentioned. Please explain how TNA's division is better than WWE's with these facts in hand.

They've teamed the last two weeks on Velocity if I'm right. It may be one week, but the commentators called them a team, and they use tag team moves.

His age has nothing to do with it. Sure he's pretty bad, but he's over, so it's not all bad. I can't see him going too soon, as I thought he would only be around to promote his DVD. Seems not to be the case, so he could be around for ages yet.

And how many WWE teams get pushed the current Raw champions at is it, So just because a journalist said something its right, Ask anyone journalists will make stuff up just to sell, So i dont think thats enough prove, You maybe right and so may he but, I live in England so i know not to listen to them sorry

Its pretty much common knowledge Steph is a writer.

Its also common knowledge that Jarrett acted like a 12 year old child who didnt get his way.

WWE.com: What’s next for J.R.?

Jim Ross: I’d like to keep that confidential. I have several options in mind. It’s probably going to surprise some people. I have a lot of friends in the media that are interested in me.

Thats about his WWE.com

And this about both

The status of The Ross Report

Oct. 11, 2005

Much to the delight of Internet fans everywhere, The Ross Report returned to WWE.com in late August. The informational and sometimes controversial column instantly become one of the most-popular destinations on WWE.com. After the firing of Jim Ross Monday night on RAW, however, The Ross Report will no longer be posted on WWE.com

Both from WWE.com

WWE.com: What’s next for J.R.?

Jim Ross: I’d like to keep that confidential. I have several options in mind. It’s probably going to surprise some people. I have a lot of friends in the media that are interested in me.

Thats about his WWE.com

And this about both

The status of The Ross Report

Oct. 11, 2005

Much to the delight of Internet fans everywhere, The Ross Report returned to WWE.com in late August. The informational and sometimes controversial column instantly become one of the most-popular destinations on WWE.com. After the firing of Jim Ross Monday night on RAW, however, The Ross Report will no longer be posted on WWE.com

Both from WWE.com

Ok, so how does that prove your point? JR himself said he was keeping his moves to himself and they said the Ross report will no longer be on WWE.com.

Yeah its called selling the story line just like Matt Hardy, Last time he left people knew what he was doing this time nothing because soon hes going to Smackdown, The same with JR having nothing to do with him then he will be back just like ALL them other time but this time it will be on WWE.com and not Raw

Yeah its called selling the story line just like Matt Hardy' date=' Last time he left people knew what he was doing this time nothing because soon hes going to Smackdown, The same with JR having nothing to do with him then he will be back just like ALL them other time but this time it will be on WWE.com and not Raw[/quote']

So, your theory is, if its on WWE.com, believe the opposite because they are selling the story? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard!

And it's his choice to believe that.

If TGO thinks that's how wwe.com works, then he can - whether you think it's dumb or not, maybe he thinks that it's dumb not to believe that.

Guest Bluestiger99
So' date=' your theory is, if its on WWE.com, believe the opposite because they are selling the story? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard![/quote']

I take it you've never heard of Kayfabe?

I take it you've never heard of Kayfabe?

No, because if everything on WWE.com was believe the opposite, half of it would be bull anyway. This is a prime example of selective reasoning. I believe what I see with my own 2 eyes or something that is backed up with substance, not what the big boys tell me to believe.