Fan Clubs | beta

Best of the Rest: Marvel heros

Paul

Vote off the ones you dislike  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Vote off the ones you dislike

Guest MrFill
Fill! You dont like Howard the Duck? :eek

The movie completely destroyed any credibility that Howard the Duck might have had.

And it was produced by George Lucas!!!

Dude. Neither Morpheus or The Preacher are heroes...you know that right?

How could anyone vote for Ghost Rider....Look at his bike!!! :eek

http://www.gearcritech.com/images/update041105_ghost_hi.jpg

Edited by Maxximus

Dude. Neither Morpheus or The Preacher are heroes...you know that right?

heh, I can debate both to high Heaven and win (Im a HUGE fan of both) If you REALLY want to be pedantic and strict a good 50% of marvel/DC heroes wouldnt make it in.

Ok! Here we go.

Preacher forced a kid to shoot himself in the face and had a man ass raped!!!

Morpheus was a force of nature and not really a being that I would classify as a "Hero"!

I am also a big fan of them both and spent almost two years managing a comic book store in my spare time.

Reply? :P

Ok! Here we go.

Preacher forced a kid to shoot himself in the face and had a man ass raped!!!

Morpheus was a force of nature and not really a being that I would classify as a "Hero"!

I am also a big fan of them both and spent almost two years managing a comic book store in my spare time.

Reply? :P

What kid did Preacher force to shoot himself? You cant mean Arseface as he did that becouse he wanted to be Kurt Cobain! As far as Preacher goes the guy was an anti hero for sure, but he was still the hero trying to get the world back on track by getting God back into heaven!

The Dreamlord on the other hand may have been a force, BUT he had a personality and was always trying to do the right thing for humanity, even when it meant having to risk the wrath of Lucifer in Hell. And at the end when it meant the end of that facet of his personality due to the machinations of the Kindly Ones.

Yes, I know these two comics. ;)

The Dreamlord on the other hand may have been a force, BUT he had a personality and was always trying to do the right thing for humanity, even when it meant having to risk the wrath of Lucifer in Hell.

Morpheus wasn't trying to do what was right for mankind. Sure that may have been a repercution, but he was down there for his own selfish reasons to begin with. Same goes for most of the endless...selfish at the end of it all.

I'll give you the Preacher one. I admit I was testing your knowlage as far as the Arsefaced wonder is conserned. Points to you. I openly admit they Jessie is the ultimate anti hero.

Did you say wrath of Lucifer??? :lol

Are you refering to the same Lucifer who gave up the key to hell to become a lounge singer...BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah! Some wrath...:lol

He RISKED the wrath of Lucifer, just the Morningstar had had enough of leading hell! The admit Lucifer is a vengful being with more power than Morpheus.

But incidental or not, Morpheaus tries to do whats right either for singular or mankind as a whole.

He didnt HAVE to free his ex from hell for example! After his imprisonment the Dreamlord tried his best, just it wasnt his best.

I see there's no Optimus Prime, but that's cool because no one would vote for him anyway :P!!

Other than that, couldn't really vote for She Hulk (unlike everyone else) because there's nothing wrong with a woman who could kick the asses of every man in a crowded bar. At once.

Cheers!

OMG who is voting Howard the Duck out :eek

I have never seen him,but he has one bad ass name :lol

Voted for She Hulk and Cristal.

Guest malaphesto

Ant Man is by far one of marvel's rare screw ups. oh no he can shrink that's as useful as talking too fish

coughAquamancough