Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Xbox

Best Looking Game Ever? PGR3.....

Guest MojoPogo

Indeed! Games that appeal to non-gamers are a rare thing indeed! Back to topic though' date=' i also really enjoy Perfect Dark, though i still think the N64 version is better funnily enough....[/quote']

The multiplayer deathmatches on LIVE are awesome fun, even more so if you're playing with people you know, but the single player isn't a patch on the N64 original, in fact it's not even fit to lace it's boots!

I'm sure Half Life 2 will be on it's way to the 360 sooner rather than later.

But yes, as the topic suggests PGR3 looks beautiful.....

The multiplayer deathmatches on LIVE are awesome fun' date=' even more so if you're playing with people you know...[/quote']

Yeah... especially when you clout them in the back of their head with your gun when on the same team :P :D

Guest MojoPogo
Incidentally, in terms of PGR3 has anyone (Wyndorf?) driven the F40 yet? its my fave car ever and i want to know how well it goes!! Sad i know.....i bought Outrun 2 (which is ACE) just to drive one!

I have no idea what in the hell an F40 is, I know there's loads of cars but I know nothing about cars. I picked one and stuck with..........couldn't tell you what it was called, mind.

Yeah... especially when you clout them in the back of their head with your gun when on the same team

TEAM KILLER!!!!!!.........Man, I love that!

I was playing with some random dudes the other night and I shot a team mate in the back of the head.............lets just say he's not as easy going as Andrew :lol

Guest MojoPogo
Its one of the Ferraris! Looks fantastic in black......sigh....i used to like running around randomly punching people at fps team based games! Didnt go down too well, but i found it hilarious.....especially if it degenerated into a punch fest!!!!

That would go down a storm..............with me, anyway. Alot of people on PDZ seem to take it all far too seriously, or perhaps I don't take it seriously enough.......I've found the most satisfying kills are done by whacking people with my gun...............hmmmmmm......not like that, you dirty buggers! ;)