Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  2 members  ·  Free

The Book Club

Last book you bought

Guest Inno

Guest Jimmy Redman

The last book I bought was 'Paroles' by Jacques Prevert over Amazon, but its still in the mail at the moment.

Otherwise, it was Mick Foley's and The Hardy Boyz' Autobiographies.

Guest A.C.
I'm not a big book reader, and the books I do read only tend to be wrestling related. However, I'm going away for a couple of weeks and wouldn't mind taking some good non wrestling books away with me, anyone got any ood suggestions. I like fiction type books, kind of like The Lord of the Rings books.

Any help would be great?

Terry Brooks's Shannarra (sp?) are pretty popular. However, I can't vouch for the overall quality as I've only listened to the first half of the audio book of the first one. Seems like some good, epic adventure stuff though. Exactly the same goes for Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time stuff.

Last books I bought were three WWII ones for my brother's birthday.

Guest MojoPogo
The Hitchikers guide to the galaxy. you never know when some autocratic aliens are liable to blow up your planet.......

Guest MrFill
The Hitchikers guide to the galaxy. you never know when some autocratic aliens are liable to blow up your planet.......

Just the first book, or the Trilogy In Five Parts?

Guest MojoPogo
Sorry, just the first one. I have difficulty reading, but I found the film so damn funny, i bought the first book. I also read The Historian recently and very much enjoyed that too.