Who will win the Super Bowl?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Chicago Bears
    • New Orleans Saints
    • New England Patroits
    • Indianapolis Colts

Guest Iceman03

Who will win the Super Bowl in American Football? Not sure how many of you watch American Football, I am a big fan of it considering I live in the US.

I think all 4 teams are pretty solid this year and any one could win it. I do think Tom Brady and the Patriots have the best chance to win it though, somehow they always seem to get the job done, no matter how many good players they lose each year. Meaning Tom Brady and the Coaching staff must be really good. I do wish the New Orleans Saints would win the Super Bowl though, considering all they went through they deserve it, plus I always like the underdog. So I will go with the Saints actually!!!

Edited by Iceman03

Guest Jimmy Redman

I dont really follow the NFL, I've only seen a game or two on TV out of interest, but I go for the Patriots from a very large distance as Tom Brady is good looking.

There's my 16 year old girl contribution.

Guest Iceman03
I dont really follow the NFL, I've only seen a game or two on TV out of interest, but I go for the Patriots from a very large distance as Tom Brady is good looking.

There's my 16 year old girl contribution.

That's cool, so you pretty much go with the Patriots because Tom Brady looks good, lol. Everybody has a different reason for their picks, so that'll work too, lol.

Guest big pau hoolinator

See this is hard

Yesterday I woulda said Chargers but now they're out I'm torn. Bears have the best defence if they can field the people they want to so they are in with a shout. Indi are good when they are good and I mean very good so they are in with a shout. New England, no reason why they can't go all the way and for New Orleans it would be a fairy tale for them

To be honest it could go any way but if the Bears can field their best team that's where my money is.

I can't pick the Colts because they've always choked on big time games. The Bears seem like a strong candidate but they have Rex Grossman, so that right there is something to be worried about. The Patriots always manage to come out on top no matter how much the odds are stacked against them.

And my personal favourite, the New Orleans Saints. They are the fairy-tale of the playoffs and the team that I would love to see win it all. Plus, they have Reggie Bush, nuff said.

The Colts win. Why?

Peyton Manning's new intricate scheme.

In past years, he's finished on the regular season on the bench after putting up huge numbers in the regular season. This year, they had their end of the year slump five games early, and instead finished on a high note.

Then, in the play-offs, Manning usually tries to transfer his regular season prowess to the playoffs, and fails as soon as he has a bad game. So what does he do?

Sucks from the get-go, and forces the defense and running game to man-up. Now, he again condemn himself to mediocrity and defeat the Patriots.

Then return to his great self and slay the Saints in the Offensive Bowl.

Guest Danny Styles

the thing is my two choices are the saints or bears but i went with the bears

if you look at the Saints they have a great offence with Bush and McAllister but what i was suprised at is versus the Eagles Bush took that monster hit and was reserved pretty much for the rest of the game and it was down to McAlistar to get the job done

and i think the Bears defence is too strong and will rough him up and keep him out

Guest Iceman03
I can't pick the Colts because they've always choked on big time games. The Bears seem like a strong candidate but they have Rex Grossman, so that right there is something to be worried about. The Patriots always manage to come out on top no matter how much the odds are stacked against them.

And my personal favourite, the New Orleans Saints. They are the fairy-tale of the playoffs and the team that I would love to see win it all. Plus, they have Reggie Bush, nuff said.

Lol, I think we think the same way Drake. Colts always choke, but this year they have no E.James in the backfield, thus no running game, and it's not like Peyton is throwing 50 TDs like he did a few seasons ago, lol.

Rex Grossman as your starting QB? They'd be better off with Jake Plummer I think, maybe they'll get him next year, lol. Bears can't put up enough points, and Rex has more turnovers than TDs lately, lol.

Also I agree exactly with you on the Patriots and Saints, but go Saints!!! Lol.

P.S. I did think San Diego was the team before they got knocked off, like somebody mentioned. I thought LT was unstoppable, guess not, lol.

Guest SuperKick Kid

I gotta go with Da Bears.

Finally since the 85 Bears, here is a team that can go all the way if Grossman keeps it together for the next two games.

Personally, I cannot wait for these next two Championship games.

Brady vs Manning is gonna be good.

And I really hope that the Bears can make it past the Saints.

For the two teams in the Superbowl. I'm gonna have to go with...

Colts vs Bears

Guest Charlemagne

i really hope new orleans get there, not only because of Katrina but because as a Green Bay Packers fan its my duty to hate the bears who the saints are playing on sunday. However i can see Grossman having a great game and making my worst nightmare come true!

I reckon Brady will have a blinder in the AFC game, whereas my crystal ball tells me Manning will throw multiple interceptions and live up to his "playoff choker" name he has made for himself!

So a battle of the New's in the super bowl for me, New England vs New Orleans with the Pats winning their fourth title in six years

Guest SuperKick Kid
Colts win 38-34, what a great game! Colts cameback from dead and buried in the first half, good as I can't stand boring Brady and the pats tactics.

I couldnt stand Brady either. The man is a robot.

Manning deserves this trip to the Superbowl in my opinion as do the Bears.

Just like I predicted Bears vs Colts.

It's gonna be a great game. Cant wait.

Go Bears. :)