Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Xbox

Xb360 Owners, a little help please......

Guest MojoPogo

Guest Anime Otaku
Get Oblivion before GoW, I got GoW on launch and played it about twice where as I still play Oblivion and I'm not a huge RPG fan. If you get oblivion get a few of the MS point cards though as there is ALOT of content on the Marketplace.

Guest ahsatan
If you're planning on Dead Rising, I hope you have an HDTV. Apparently the text is really hard to read otherwise. I do have one of those marvelous televisions and with that it's a fantastic game. :)

If you're planning on Dead Rising, I hope you have an HDTV. Apparently the text is really hard to read otherwise. I do have one of those marvelous televisions and with that it's a fantastic game. :)

It's true,it's true.

This mite be one of the best games for the 360 but unless you have a HDTV it's pointless even trying to play,the writing is that bad :( .

Guest MojoPogo
Do you have a HD TV Anti?

I dont. But it is a good quality LCD screen. And i tend to ignore the missions and try to kill as many zombies as possible anyway. Great stress relief i must say. :xyx

Guest MojoPogo
I dont even see why there is a problem.....i just looked harder. However my copy does have a serious bug, and is on its way back to Capcom as we speak. Oblivion, PGR, Gears of War and Test Drive are more than making up for it though!

Guest The Beltster

I got Dead Rising, had it for a couple days and got rid of it, I thought it was utter crap, just a really pointless game. Rubbish.

I've been spending my time with Lost Planet (which is AWESOME) and SD! vs RAW 2007, which is alright.

I just bought Gears of War, Rainbox Six and Saints Row, have had them about a week and not touched them yet, will get to them once I'm finished Lost Planet I suppose, hopefully they are half decent.

Guest MojoPogo
Have you signed up for LIVE yet, Antihero?

Nah. I will be in the next couple of days though. I cant see me being on that often though, and it'll be mainly to download content. but when i am........

Guest Al Stevens
I got Dead Rising, had it for a couple days and got rid of it, I thought it was utter crap, just a really pointless game. Rubbish.

I've been spending my time with Lost Planet (which is AWESOME) and SD! vs RAW 2007, which is alright.

I just bought Gears of War, Rainbox Six and Saints Row, have had them about a week and not touched them yet, will get to them once I'm finished Lost Planet I suppose, hopefully they are half decent.

I cant really comment on saints row, however both Vegas and GOW are very good games

Nah. I will be in the next couple of days though. I cant see me being on that often though, and it'll be mainly to download content. but when i am........

Whoops I just sent a friend request to Antihero. It must be a namesake.