Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Xbox

Xb360 Owners, a little help please......

Guest MojoPogo

Guest MojoPogo

Im getting a spanky new XB360 on Friday, on a great deal where i get the console, two wireless pads, xblive sub, and 5 games for 324 quid. Heres the games im going to choose.

1. Gears of War

2. Smackdown v Raw 2007

3. Oblivion

4. Football Manager 2007

5. Project Gotham 3.

Any others you want to recommend i get?:xyx

Guest Al Stevens

i would recommend the following games:

Rainbow six vegas

PES 6

Ghost Recon advance warfare

Fight night 3

and LMA 2007 as well. Alot better than 06

Tony Hawk, Burnout, Fight Night, Dead Rising, Viva Pinata (I don't know you from Harry, but you strike me as a Viva Pinata kinda guy....) I'd also recommend The Outfit, sure the press pissed on it, but I've always thought it was great and by far the most underated game on the 360.

I assume you'll be joining us in some Gears of War on Saturday night, Antihero. Luke cheats, but it's still an awful lot of fun......

EDIT: HMV have a buy one get one free on selected games.

Edited by wyndorf

I assume you'll be joining us in some Gears of War on Saturday night, Antihero. Luke wins every game coz he's the best and makes the rest of use look silly, but it's still an awful lot of fun......

There, thats better.:D

Edit- Reno's Right COD3 is a grate game and is even better online.

Edited by LUKE

Erm Rainbow six is class, Gears of war is Amazing, ghost recon I just got so I don't know much about it, but it looks promising. Me and Reno play call of duty online and I agree it is wicked! Dead Rising is great, but i can't be bothered to complete all 6 endings:D , smackdown vs raw '07 is a must have for wrestling fans. Well that's all the games i care about :thumbsup

Oh and while I'm on the topic, I'm up for some gears :xyx

http://card.mygamercard.net/YuuLaKru.png

PS I'm not Chinease as my gamertag may imply.

Guest Anime Otaku
I have GoW and G.R.A.W and I'm not that fussed on them really, great graphics but GRAW inparticular is is frustrating. I'd pick Saints Row, Call of Duty 3 and Tony Hawk's Project 8, also get some MS marketplace points too to get some stuff off the arcade.

Guest big pau hoolinator
I wouldn't reccomend the manager game get FIFA or PES instead and get the manager game on the PC the format its best suited to

Guest TNA TNA TNA

-yeah Saints Row is a must buy. I rarely finish games but i thought Saints Row was really good so i finished it. Its basically a game that gta should be, great graphics and physics, online multiplayer and good gameplay....a definite must

-Everyone on my friends list is playing viva pinata and from what i hear its one of rare and the 360's best game

-Lost Planet

-Zuma and Contra from Xbox Live arcade

Guest MojoPogo
Ok. Update, im at the moment planning on getting Gears of War (no-brainer), PGR3, Dead Rising and Smackdown, with Oblivion still being a priority too, cos i love it.

Ok. Update, im at the moment planning on getting Gears of War (no-brainer), PGR3, Dead Rising and Smackdown, with Oblivion still being a priority too, cos i love it.

Sounds like a great starting combo to me, you won't regret getting any of those games.