Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  16 members  ·  Free

PlayStation

PS3 owners

Guest The Beltster

Guest Bluestiger99
I just got a PS3 and I love it. The graphics are amazing, at least on Elder Scrolls Oblivion they are. Its is a heavy console though. NOt that that matter. I don't have any HD TV or anything, and it still looks amazing to me. All in all, I love mine. I'm also extremely biased though. Oh, and Burnout is a PS exclusive. That sealed the deal.

Guest Slim Jim
I think I've said it somewhere before, but you really need to get a HD TV and a HDMI cable to ntoice the big difference.

I think I've said it somewhere before, but you really need to get a HD TV and a HDMI cable to ntoice the big difference.

Well I have a normal TV and a 360 but everyone says the HD TV really does make the difference.

Oh, and Burnout is a PS exclusive. That sealed the deal.

No it's not.....unless you work for EA and that was a world exclusive.

The PS3 is being used as the lead format, which basically means Burnout 5 on the 360 will be a straight port of the PS3 version.

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer

What do you mean can it go on the internet as in browse websites if so then no but you can use X-Box Live...and im not sure about the second one but I dont think the ps3 is online yet??

You can browse the internet with the Nintendo Wii...

What do you mean can it go on the internet as in browse websites if so then no but you can use X-Box Live...and im not sure about the second one but I dont think the ps3 is online yet??
I believe the PS3 is fine online, and you're right about the 360.

And the PS3 is fully online. You can browse any website in the world. This could also be done through Linux too.