Fan Clubs | beta

The Big Brother 8 Thread

Guest FreeSpirit

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Citizen Kane

I, on the other hand, am chuffed to bits that Bri-boy won. Brilliant housemate, brilliant interview and brilliant way to end the series.

Bit annoyed Carole got higher than Jonty, but you can't win them all. I'll just bask in my favourite winning for once.

Guest Kanenite

I was so chuffed that Brian won especially seeing as Bookies were already paying out on the Twins to win it looked like a definite they would. He's just such a genuine guy though and was a great housemate, a deserved win. Pleased the twins did well, they totally reversed my oppinion on them since they stepped into the house as they were really great to watch. I was pleased Liam came third, I thought he would come second but he deserved a highup place aswell, great housemate. Chanelle looked really hot last night, she should've stayed.

And that's it, a whole 9/10 months of life is going to be mad but i'll cope fine without :D It's been a good one though.

Guest The Great Ahmar
They showed some of a Billi VS Spud match on the "what they did after" show tonight. I think it was in IPW. Andy Boy Simmonz (a wrestler with CF, by the way) taught Billi how to wrestle. He beat Spud with an RKO.

I saw that, that was great! Spud getting beat by someone even skinnier than him. HAHA to you Mr. Spud.