Fan Clubs | beta

The Big Brother 8 Thread

Guest FreeSpirit

Guest FreeSpirit

Credit: Channel 4

Big Brother 8 is just around the corner. And this year it's bigger, better and badder than ever.

Returning for a brilliant eighth series, Big Brother is set to burst on to Channel 4 and E4 - with a new-look House, sparkly new housemates and, of course, a whole new set of twists and turns.

As usual, you'll be able to follow all the action from the House every day on the Channel 4 show. Or for a bigger fix there's the live streaming on E4.

You'll greet spin-off shows Big Brother's Little Brother and Big Brother's Big Mouth like old friends - but expect a few surprises from these two. And there's a new kid in town in the shape of Big Brother On The Couch, a new one-hour show on Sunday nights.

Round the clock the Big Brother website newsroom will be keeping a watchful eye on the House, and keeping fans up to date on the latest gossip. And Channel 4 Radio listeners can expect even more audio treats from the Big Brother Podcast.

Big Brother 8 is here - are you ready?[/Quote]

Well here we go Ladies and Gents, were only a couple of hours away now from finding out who the contestants will be in the lastest installment of Big Brother.

I do feel that 13 weeks is a bit long though, that means it wont be finishing till the 1st week in September. :doh32:

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MastersGonads

Should really finish 2nd week in August which would be 10 weeks...

I am not going to be hypocritical...every year, I express my disgust, that I cant believe its been given another series, but end up watching the opening night and then get hooked..

So this year, I am just going to say...Yes, I am watching, Yes, I am intrigued about who is going in....and Yes, I will probably moan on here daily about who I like and dislike....

Fair....

Guest Slim Jim
I've watched most of the first 6 seasons and gave up shortly into the last one. Wether I even bother with this one depends on if I have my computer on early tomorrow to record the launch show which clashes with the Apprentice tonight.

Guest Clarkey
The Evening Standard had a whole article about how all of the first contestants will be women, with a bloke entering the fray later on next week. Guess it could just be a story passed around to cover up what they really have planned.

Guest Moobs
Charlie Richardson, a female cousin of Manchester United midfielder Kieran Richardson, is to be part of the Big Brother television programme. (The Sun)

Should be good..

Guest Gooneronastick
I read somewhere the Rooney cousin that flashed her boob in the newspaper auditioned for it this year. I bet Wayne will be so proud :P

Guest Gooneronastick
Tony Blair's milkman's sister's postman's brother is going in too. Probably.

I heard that one too only his brother actually turns out be his sister in disguise :good222:

Guest Reno
Urgh... I hate this show (apart from the legend that is Jon Tickle), but I actually may watch it this year... I don't know... depends if there is someone as legendary as Jon Tickle in the house...

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
"For the next One Hour and Fifteen Mins you will be watching people get out of cars"

I have never heard a better description of the opening lanuch show of BB :lol

Guest FreeSpirit

The only thing I like so far is the bathroom and the garden. The rest of the house is gaudy and tacky.

The long beds will be comfy as hell though.

Guest big pau hoolinator
House as a whole is a bit strange but the diary room is just bizarre...wonder how these lil quirky things will pan out

Guest Reno

The diary room chair looks really cool.

[Edit]: Those twins are annoying the **** out of me... may have to turn it over...

Edited by Reno