Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  20 members  ·  Free

Harry Potter

Harry Potter: Who Will Die?

Paul

Guest MojoPogo
Maybe, due to the link between Harry and Voldemort, if Harry GIVES up his powers, Voldemort becomes a muggle too? Thus taking them both out of the equation but not killing anyone.....perhaps its one of the others who dies......

Guest dpddave
I bet on Snape......i like the odds and if he really is evil Harry will battle him before Voldermort im thinking..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SuperKick Kid

RATS!!!

I was checking around on IMDB.com and behold I click on a thread that says Half-Blood Prince set report and its a compete list of who dies in the final book and which page they die on.

Damn people and their spoilers.

If you want to know who dies and lives contact me. However, this may be false spoilers, so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

Edit: By the way, I am on Holiday in Florida and might not get back to you right away :)

Edited by SuperKick Kid

Guest The Man Beast
RATS!!!

I was checking around on IMDB.com and behold I click on a thread that says Half-Blood Prince set report and its a compete list of who dies in the final book and which page they die on.

Damn people and their spoilers.

If you want to know who dies and lives contact me. However, this may be false spoilers, so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

Edit: By the way, I am on Holiday in Florida and might not get back to you right away :)

Was that not the book before this one?

Guest SuperKick Kid
Was that not the book before this one?

Yes, but as you can see...SOMEONE POSTED SPOILERS IN A DECEIVING MANNER!!!!

The title of the thread was Half-Blood Prince Set Report, but it was Deathly Hollows spoilers inside.

However, after looking around the internet I have found conflicting sets of spoilers, so I dont think they are true.

In fact, you cant trust any spoilers. Or at least I wont. Gotta wait for the book.

I've read so many different leaks though.

I mean if I added them all up, everyone would die and no-one survives.

But yours is definitely legit?

I've been given no reason to believe it's fake. It's not spoilers but a full 700 page .pdf file showing the scan of the actual book (not the best quality photos, admittedly, but it's legit). So either it's the most elaborate fake in history, or it's the real thing.

See if these spoilers match the ones you've seen...

WARNING: THESE ARE SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK (SO WE BELIEVE)...

-The only person of consequence to die is Voldemort.

-Epilogue cuts to 19 years after Voldemort dies, Harry is married to Ginny and they have three kids: James, Lily and Albus.

-Ron and Hermione get married, have a couple of kids

-Previously said that Snape becomes headmaster of Hogwarts, this has been disproved but its based on a line at the end of the book where Harry mentions that the next headmaster of Hogwarts was from Slytherin, so I assumed this was Snape but apparently it isn't....

-Dumbledore in fact arranged his death months in advance, so he wasn't murdered by Snape

-Neville becomes a professor at Hogwarts

Credit to someone at Something Awful for summing it up for me to C&P :)

Edited by DraVen

Guest Slim Jim
Yeah it's all over the interweb. I've only read the first chapter so far and intend on finding out what happens by reading it. A certain torrent website has changed its front page logo to a book cover with "The Pirate Bay and the Torrent on Fire". Rather comical.

Guest SuperKick Kid
I've been given no reason to believe it's fake. It's not spoilers but a full 700 page .pdf file showing the scan of the actual book (not the best quality photos, admittedly, but it's legit). So either it's the most elaborate fake in history, or it's the real thing.

See if these spoilers match the ones you've seen...

WARNING: THESE ARE SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK (SO WE BELIEVE)...

-The only person of consequence to die is Voldemort.

-Epilogue cuts to 19 years after Voldemort dies, Harry is married to Ginny and they have three kids: James, Lily and Albus.

-Ron and Hermione get married, have a couple of kids

-Previously said that Snape becomes headmaster of Hogwarts, this has been disproved but its based on a line at the end of the book where Harry mentions that the next headmaster of Hogwarts was from Slytherin, so I assumed this was Snape but apparently it isn't....

-Dumbledore in fact arranged his death months in advance, so he wasn't murdered by Snape

-Neville becomes a professor at Hogwarts

Credit to someone at Something Awful for summing it up for me to C&P :)

Well....

If the Slytherin thing is true, then I think that Draco Malfoy must become the headmaster since I heard that Draco survives.

Edited by SuperKick Kid