Fan Clubs | beta

Moon landing - Did it happen?

Guest The Beltster

Guest The Beltster

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist and if I'm being honest I'm not overly bothered if American's landed on the Moon or not, HOWEVER over the years there have been alot of questions, doubts and so on that have cropped up disputing the validity of the moon landing.

Beit that they cheated because they wanted to get there before the Russians or whatever else. Here is another interesting piece of footage:

http://www.filecabi.net/video/Neil_Armstron_Window.html

I kinda like this sort of thing, makes you think. What do you reckon? Have there ever been humans on the Moon? I believe there have been a total of 12 people that have walked on the Moon between 1969 - 1972 or 73, have they all walked on the Moon? Have half of them? Have any of them?

Edited by The Beltster

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bit about the footage with the window being the earth rather than being miles away from the earth is amazing! I can see what they mean! I wouldn't be suprised if they faked it at all.

Guest John Hancock
This is probably the most likely of all the conspiracy theories. I guess Japan will know in a few years when they go there and see whether or not theres a flag up.

Guest MastersGonads
Having been to Cape Canaveral and seen the moon buggies etc used in the moon landing, and having read quite a bit of litertaure on the Lunar Conspiracies, I am of the belief that it as just another victory int he Cold War stakes and didnt happen...

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist and if I'm being honest I'm not overly bothered if American's landed on the Moon or not, HOWEVER over the years there have been alot of questions, doubts and so on that have cropped up disputing the validity of the moon landing.

Beit that they cheated because they wanted to get there before the Russians or whatever else. Here is another interesting piece of footage:

http://www.filecabi.net/video/Neil_Armstron_Window.html

I kinda like this sort of thing, makes you think. What do you reckon? Have there ever been humans on the Moon? I believe there have been a total of 12 people that have walked on the Moon between 1969 - 1972 or 73, have they all walked on the Moon? Have half of them? Have any of them?

All I get is pop ups!

God damned conspiracy theorists!

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

I saw an interview with Buzz Aldrin ages ago and he very strongly disputed the conspiracy theory claims, which of course he would, but in the interview he did say "The only way to prove them (the theorists) wrong is to go back to the Moon and prove it"

Sounds like a simple answer to me then even if they didn't in the 60's no one can dispute that man has walked on the Moon... unless they fake it once again of corse :lol

Guest FreeSpirit

Like I read somewhere once "One Small Step For Man, One Giant Leap For Bull****"

I don't believe they did land on the moon, as all the training in the world couldn't have prepared them for the extremely hostile atmosphere of space walking on the moon.

Maybe it did happen, I liked to believe it did happen as I did a school essay in it, but whose to know. Maybe one day we will find out the truth.

The flag moving is very easy to explain. Once it started to move, there is no resistance to stop it. Just because it's a vacuum (and space is not a true vacuum, no matter what you may think) doesn't mean things can't move.

It's one of those situations where there are great arguments for and against. It also is great because almost any "fact" the anti- group come up with, the pro-group has an argument to disprove it and vice-versa.

The flag moving is very easy to explain. Once it started to move, there is no resistance to stop it. Just because it's a vacuum (and space is not a true vacuum, no matter what you may think) doesn't mean things can't move.

It's one of those situations where there are great arguments for and against. It also is great because almost any "fact" the anti- group come up with, the pro-group has an argument to disprove it and vice-versa.

You're being pedantic...You know exactly what I mean.
  • Heart 1

I thought the thing with the flag was that it wouldn't move, so they treaded wire along the edges to have it stick out so you can see it. That's what my dad told me when I was younger, and he's a major nerd in these areas.

The flag had a rod extend out (so the flag could be displayed). There are a lot of footage with the flag being motionless for long periods of time (but the theorists obviously don't mention that). Add in that any movement created by the astronauts would ripple without friction and you have a reason to explain it.

Guest The Beltster
If there were no gravity on the Moon, surely the need for an iron extending rod to hold the flag up isnt necessary...the rod is probably there because they filmed the footage in a barn in Idaho :lol