Fan Clubs | beta

Cats vs Dogs

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer

Cats vs Dogs  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Cats vs Dogs

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer

Which do you prefer? I have only ever had one cat which I liked but in general I aint much of a cat person, too stuck up for their own good :lol

I have owned dogs all my life and have had my current dog Barney for 14 years now.

So which do you like better - cats, dogs or neither?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Dogs for me

I have owned/lived with a myriad of animals over my life - 3x Rabbits, 2x Guinea pigs, 1x Rat, 6x Goldfish, 4x Ducks, 5x Chickens, 3x Dogs, 1x Ferret and 1x Cat (not all at the same time)

But I must say dogs are the ones I would go back to every time I wanted a pet

Guest dpddave
I hate cats!! Dogs all the way, and dogs are 1000 times smarter! When have you ever seen a cat lead a blind person around a city or find a load of drugs :lol

Guest bigmatt
I hate cats!! Dogs all the way, and dogs are 1000 times smarter! When have you ever seen a cat lead a blind person around a city or find a load of drugs :lol

The dogs find the drugs and hand them over to the people-dumb

The cats find the drugs and keep them for themselves-smart

:lol

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

If Tom & Jerry has taught us anything it is that cats are not smart enough to outsmart a mouse and get beaten up by dogs...

Thread over Dogs have it :P

Guest ahsatan

I have had both. I love both. However, presently we have four cats and no dogs, so I'm voting cats. If I were to get another pet, it'd be a cat. They fit into our lifestyle perfectly and dogs require much more time at home.

People say cats are disloyal. I think they're very clever. If you treat them right, they come back when they have the world at their feet. :)