Cats vs Dogs  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Cats vs Dogs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kanenite
Dogs win anyday. I don't mind cats however they're less affectionate and pretty snobby so pfft. I've been brought up around dogs so naturally love them.

Dogs by far the greater species, ok so cats were seen as gods for millenia but dogs have loyalty, warmth and protection, cats run away and will live wherever they can be fed, so deffinately dogs for me, plus the fact that I'm bloody allergic to the stypid feline things and my mother bred them for ooh the first 10 years of my life no wonder I was always ill.

xXx

Guest Black Knight
I prefer cats way better than dogs. With cats you don't have to worry about getting bitten or scratch for no reason. Cats don't chase you just because your walking down a alley, dogs does things like that.

Both cats and dogs can scratch and bite for no reason though. It's not just dogs that do it-and it's very rarely for no reason that any animal will do it. They have either been badly treatd and it's their defense mechanism or they've been taunted and are lashing out.

Guest Gemsi

Or they are like my mum's dog, and just plain stupid.............Don't leave out the evvvvil stupid dogs, who pounce on you and lick you, and scratch you to bits........No cruel treatment, just thick (or lack of training I dunno).

Mind you, my mum's dogs scared of me now, knows full well if she comes near me she will get yelled at. Stupid dogs.......Grrr.....

Edited by Gemsi

Guest MojoPogo
No....dogs are ace! I'd have two. A lab and a retriever. They're daft, cuddly, and loyal as hell. Plus, if they're anything like my neighbours dog, they laugh at fart gags too.

Guest The Beltster

Christ, I'm a bit shocked at how WRONG so many people are about cats in this thread. Not loyal? Not effectionate? Will live wherever they are fed? Talk about blanket statements, mixed with a vast amount of bullshit.

All my cats I've got and have ever had have been loyal and effectionate. They hate being left on their own and when you are home they are all over you like a rash, 2 of them let you know when they are tired and want to go to bed by meowing at the bottom of the stairs, they dont stop until you go to bed so they can curl up next to you and sleep. If that isnt effection, I have no idea what is.

Like De Niro said about people who prefer dogs: "You prefer an emotionally shallow animal? You see, when you yell at a dog, his tail will go between his legs and cover his genitals, his ears will go down, dogs are very easy to break...a cat will make you work for its effection." You people prefer emotionally shallow animals, because De Niro said so!!! :)

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/chrisppage/01-03-08_0900.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/chrisppage/01-03-08_0901.jpg

Guest The Beltster
My male cat Larry can open the kitchen door and the fridge, we had to change the handle to one he couldnt turn...it was funny to start, but he was pulling out steaks and bacon and turkey, and giving it to the other cats.

Christ, I'm a bit shocked at how WRONG so many people are about cats in this thread. Not loyal? Not effectionate? Will live wherever they are fed? Talk about blanket statements, mixed with a vast amount of bullshit.

All my cats I've got and have ever had have been loyal and effectionate. They hate being left on their own and when you are home they are all over you like a rash, 2 of them let you know when they are tired and want to go to bed by meowing at the bottom of the stairs, they dont stop until you go to bed so they can curl up next to you and sleep. If that isnt effection, I have no idea what is.

Like De Niro said about people who prefer dogs: "You prefer an emotionally shallow animal? You see, when you yell at a dog, his tail will go between his legs and cover his genitals, his ears will go down, dogs are very easy to break...a cat will make you work for its effection." You people prefer emotionally shallow animals, because De Niro said so!!! :)

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/chrisppage/01-03-08_0900.jpg

*notices the huge tub of catnip* Well sure, your cats loves you when you get 'em nice and stoned like that. :lol

Guest The Beltster
That catnip is THE best catnip in the world. My cats are actually not very nice when high on the 'nip, they get all claw happy :lol