The Chemical Brothers- Let Forever Be

Peter Gabriel- Sledgehammer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNdMi-Vw2N0

Coldplay- The Scientist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Kd7IGPyeg

Radiohead- Just

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5X7HKxpiQA

Kylie Minogue- Come Into My World

All superb videos that I highly recommend you watch. Just really clever.

Man, how could I forget one of my favourite videos of all time?

Absolutely legendary. The predecessor, in my opinion, to Electric Six.

Except Talking Heads were about 1000 times more successful right? lol.

Sadly so. It's a f**king shame that E6 will never be seen as anything more than "the band who sang Gay Bar and had a flashing light for a penis" because they're the most clever, humourous and underrated band I've ever listened to in my life. I can only hope at this point that come 20 years down the line, someone will actually listen to the last two albums and realise how stupidly amazing they are, leading to a resurrected cult following.

Sadly so. It's a f**king shame that E6 will never be seen as anything more than "the band who sang Gay Bar and had a flashing light for a penis" because they're the most clever, humourous and underrated band I've ever listened to in my life. I can only hope at this point that come 20 years down the line, someone will actually listen to the last two albums and realise how stupidly amazing they are, leading to a resurrected cult following.

They came in at the wrong time. Strangely they broke when all the indie/garage rock bands like The Strokes, White Stripes, Vines, etc all broke in and even though they sounded absolutely nothing like them they got banded into the same crowd,

To be honest had Gay Bar came out now instead of what 5/6 years ago they'd probably be in a better position what with Klaxons and various people making funny noises and alternative becoming more in the mainstream.

But they just got tarred with the garage rock brush, meaning people don't really care about them anymore, which is a shame, because they weren't with that group at all.

They'll just join a list of bands who broke at the completely wrong time and suffered for it.

What's the Queen one the covered? Adored that one, FANTASTIC video that I think Freddie Mercury would have loved too. Oh and highly approving of Freak On A Leash.

I recommend if you just want to get weirded out by music videos get either the compilation by Chris Cunningham or Michel Gondry on DVD. Both are outstanding.

They came in at the wrong time. Strangely they broke when all the indie/garage rock bands like The Strokes, White Stripes, Vines, etc all broke in and even though they sounded absolutely nothing like them they got banded into the same crowd,

To be honest had Gay Bar came out now instead of what 5/6 years ago they'd probably be in a better position what with Klaxons and various people making funny noises and alternative becoming more in the mainstream.

But they just got tarred with the garage rock brush, meaning people don't really care about them anymore, which is a shame, because they weren't with that group at all.

They'll just join a list of bands who broke at the completely wrong time and suffered for it.

Yeah I can believe that. I think they'd have some good success had they come out today but still, just goes to show how shallow the music industry is when a band like E6 can't get a break thanks to being wrongly clustered into a dying breed of bands. Shame - their new stuff would suit Radio One to a tee.

What's the Queen one the covered? Adored that one, FANTASTIC video that I think Freddie Mercury would have loved too. Oh and highly approving of Freak On A Leash.

Radio Ga Ga, recorded against their wishes after pressure from the record label. Roger Taylor hated it, but Brian May loved it. Go figure.

Edited by DraVen

I feel the same way about The Flaming Lips.

I feel the same way about The Flaming Lips.

The Flaming Lips though are far more popular than Electric Six. I mean they always get a decent billing on the main stage at every festival they play. E6 would be happy if they just got on the main stage.