Fan Clubs (beta)

How Many Times Have You Been Rick Rolled

Guest Fiona

Guest Fiona

I was cruising around the internet today and got RickRolled no less than 10 times. Now that song is stuck in my head and I can't go to sleep.

So the question is how many times have you been RickRolled?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too many times, I'm usually the one doing the rolling as I've been doing it for a while.

I did one here not too long ago back in the TNA video game thread...

good times.

Guest John Hancock
Yeah, Reno got me then, and I think Mitchell got me with his signature. One of my friends tried to do it to me but didn't really get the point and linked me to the wrong video which was
. It's something about Ricky Gervais I think.

Guest Fiona
Yeah, Reno got me then, and I think Mitchell got me with his signature. One of my friends tried to do it to me but didn't really get the point and linked me to the wrong video which was

You bugger that's 11 times today. My son is sitting here laughing his head off at me now.:lol

Guest John Hancock
I thought RickRolled was something to do with Rick Astley and his terrible song "Never Gonna Give You Up" from the 80's?

Basically, being Rick Rolled is when someone gives you a link for something, but the link leads to the video of "Never Gunna Give You Up" on YouTube. You "win" if you can trick someone into watching the video in anyway and "lose" if you watched the video by accident.

For an example, see my post to Fiona.

For all the other fans of outdated memes; you all just lost the game.

Edited by John Hancock

Guest Slim Jim
I thought RickRolled was something to do with Rick Astley and his awesome song "Never Gonna Give You Up" from the 80's?

Fixed.

My "You've Been RickRoll'd" tshirt arrived today. It's sweet.

Guest Ruderz
You bugger that's 11 times today. My son is sitting here laughing his head off at me now.:lol

:lol thanks fiona your post saved me from being rick rolled! :xyx

Ive been rick rolled around four times once by Someone in chat and i had no idea of how to stop the video!! finally after 10 mins i managed to get it to stop! :lol

Ive rick rolled about 4 people myself usually while i was listing to

Its a great song and it inspired me to rick rolll three out of four of my rick rolls :lol

Guest Ruderz
I tend to hover over things before clicking them anyway and seldom click youtube links anyway!

Good thinking :xyx

but im 13 iim harmless what could that link possibly hold than what i said it would hold....

Guest Fiona
Laf is right don't click on anything. I have been caught so many times lately. The song is catchy though and still running through my head.

I thought that was too obvious for anyone to click on. :lol

Guest Ruderz
Yeah, harmless...Riiiight...:lol

Right :xyx

Oh btw That 8 finishers in 1 min 30 secs link in my sig? Its damn true and awsome you get a chokeslam , angle slam , stunner , rock bottom....

Im just mentioning it on here becasue Beki mentioned her sig :xyx