Fan Clubs (beta)

How Many Times Have You Been Rick Rolled

Guest Fiona

Guest Fiona
Do people really still fall for this? I don't click on links unless I know what they are anyway, god it could be ANYTHING.

You have to trust people on this site Nimf. I don't think Rudie would put anything on that was not allowed. He's just having fun. I don't mind.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ruderz
It means your a rascal and I'll get you back when you least expect it. I've got one eye on you my friend and one eye on everyone else.:lol

Yeah! I get A whole EYE!!!! :D :lol

Guest Ruderz
Do people really still fall for this? I don't click on links unless I know what they are anyway, god it could be ANYTHING.

Nimf You know how harmless I am... :good222:

You have to trust people on this site Nimf. I don't think Rudie would put anything on that was not allowed. He's just having fun. I don't mind.
I don't have anything against him having fun and don't think anybody would put a bad link on purpose but that doesn't stop me avoiding links, whether for the rick rolly thing or for other things. I have been too trusting with links in the past!

Guest Ruderz
I don't have anything against him having fun and don't think anybody would put a bad link on purpose but that doesn't stop me avoiding links, whether for the rick rolly thing or for other things. I have been too trusting with links in the past!

Oh yeah about that time I Rick Rolled you...

:lol Only Joking

Guest Proudy
I tend to hover over things before clicking them anyway and seldom click youtube links anyway!

Not once and its bacause I like Nimf hover over links 1st.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Not once and its bacause I like Nimf hover over links 1st.
But what if the link is to a (supposedly different) youtube vid anyway? then the hover doesn't work - thats how I was Rick Rolled :(

That said I am suprised it doesn't happen more as, like I said before, I will click almost any link on TWO and most places

Guest ajkennedy
A couple of times.

It is annoying.

Oh btw, that link on my sig is really for free chocolate, click it, go on do it!

I've been the culprit for all of them :xyx

I think once when I didn't know what it was.

Guest Fiona
The link in my signature is a link to a teacher explaining what links mean.

Yeah sure it is Rudie. Problem is I don't believe you. :lol