Fan Clubs | beta

Just Five More Minutes.....

Guest Evil Monkey

Guest Evil Monkey

Basically, what games have kept you playing longer than you realise i.e. you think you are only going to play for an hour, but 3 hours later you are still playing AND what is the longest you have continuosly played for.

For me the list is too long, but some examples are Bioshock, Resident Evil, Mass Effect, all of the Zelda games, and basically any game that has sub missions.

I think the longest I have played continuosly is about 11 hours - not too long ago- started on a Sunday morning at about 11.30am and played through till 10.30 in the evening. I could have played longer, but I was conscious that I had to get stuff ready for work (and eat!)

Guest Rebekah
One time i was playig GTA : San Andreas, and i only wanted to go it for an hour, while i waited for a program i watched came on. Anyways 3 hours later im there playing it still, missed the program, didnt even notice and when i do looked at the clock it was 1am

Guest Al Stevens

I've done that before one Xmas i had the Lord of the rings turn base RPG and i put it on with the intent of playing it for an hour or so.

Anyway when i decided to go and have something to eat my clock was reading 12:45am i had put the game on at 12:45 in the afternoon

Guest The Beltster
BioShock for sure, and lately, I've been hooked on Lego Star Wars Complete Saga. Hard to explain, because I hate Star Wars, I dont care either way for Lego, and I bought the game for my son, but he hasnt had a look in :lol

Guest Dave7g
I pulled an all nighter with Tekken 3 and Warzone on the PS1, that was the last time I did that. My longest stint nowadays would be no more than 3 hours.

Guest ScottyB

Iv done it with Crash Bandicoot games and Spyro games for the PS1, when they were at their best in my opinion.

The last game I done it with was Pokemon Emerald, pokemon games are too damn addictive.

Guest Jayfunk
Final Fantasy VII for me,I never played a game where the time just flew by like that.

too right the damn boss take hours alone

Guest Frank Botch
God yeah,3 discs aswell on the PS1 some game though.

Only game that brought a tear to my eye.You know the part I'm talking about.

Guest Bryp13
Me and my brother were going to play only one battle of Halo 3 and we ended up playing more and playing for about 1 hour and 30 min.

Guest Kanenite
Final Fantasy VII for me,I never played a game where the time just flew by like that.

I bought it last week and am playing it for the first time, I have to say it's pretty addictive, awesome game so far though, I can see why it's viewed as one of the best ever.

For me it'd have to be World of Warcraft. Seriously it was so much fun and there was so much to do, me and my mate would spend literally a whole day playing the game and not realise it.

Also Runescape was pretty bad, I was hooked on that game a few years back.

And Pokemon was one I got hooked on aswell, in particular Red and Gold, I just could not put them games down.

Guest Fiona

I can't play a game for more than an hour my eyes start crossing, my son on the other hand is never off the computer (Runescape) or he's on the Wii playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl online against god knows who.

I have seen him pull an all nighter just to get past a level. 10-12 hours is no problem for him.

Guest Inno

When I was younger (and I'm talking about 18-19 here, before my first job) my day would be planned out by Jimmy White's Snooker, Emlyn Hughes International Soccer, Elite, Sensible Soccer and Championship Manager on the Amiga from about 10am until midnight, when my mum and dad went to bed and I could go into the front room and take over the sky controls.

What a life :)

Guest Taki

Lately aint played for more than a few hours at a time although before xmas I did a 9 hr stint on World of Warcraft but years ago buying a new game when the shops opened at 9am and still be playing when the sun came up following day was common Devil May Cry was like that but then Dante was lush. Also the early Resident Evil games until the got silly with Code Veronica X and all that poop. Could easily do it now if a game came out good enough to steal my attention. Would probably have done it with Gears of war had my 360 not blown up.

xXx

Yeah, I hate it when it happens. Thats why i tend not to start playing a game after 10 at night if I need to be up early in the morning.

I have had a couple of "oh my god its daylight" moments with World of Warcraft and Dark age of Camelot, where i started at 9pm and next thing i know its 4 or 5 am and the sun is streaming in.

My worst case of addiction was with Vandal hearts (PS1). I took the day off work to fix some shelves , my partner went to work at 8am and i decided to play Vandal hearts for an hour or so before i started, next thing i knew it was 5:30pm and she was walking through the door. I hadn't eaten or showered and all the shelf stuff was sitting on the floor, i feigned an illness and got away with it .

Guest Al Stevens
I am getting like that with the whole Xbox live with games like Vegas 2 COD4 and GoW 1. I think i am going to spend most of the summer playing on Xbox Live and waiting for my mates to get sorted.