Fan Clubs | beta

Just Five More Minutes.....

Guest Evil Monkey

Yeah it happens to me sometimes also, not with any game in particular mind. Just every now and again I forgot to stop playing as I am having so much fun. The last time was with GTA online on 360. Whoooosh, what was that? Oh it was 4 hours passing by.

Guest Dutt
Probably GTA IV recently. After a while the story missions become quite samey so I set myself a nightlong straight run to finish them off, then the following morning I did another 10 or so hour run just mucking about with the physics and tearing up the city! You can literaly not get bored with that game there's always something different you can do when you get bored doing one particular thing.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

God Of War & God of War II

Those 2 games are the worst offenders of this for me, I would play for hours on end without even realising that it had been hours. I think it was that there was so much to do in them, having to go back where you had been to get something to go all the way back again to use it that got me hooked so much in not wanting to stop

Metal Gear Solid games have the same effect on me too though

Guest DarkMatchJobber
For me it was Championship Manager 01/02,you just became so focused on the game you lost track of time and the realisation that you weren't actually a real manager :lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Da Showstoppa
Getaway 2 "Black Monday" I would spend hours just driving round London messing about. Recently it's been GTA4 for much the same reason - I love "sandbox games"

Guest Ruderz

Any Game I start playing I mean to play for 10 minutes, then fivehours later I decide to go on TWO :)

I know its sad.... :lol

EDIT: Now I feel like playing all my PS1 games and trying ti actaully FINSH them! :lol

Guest Evil Monkey
Forza 2 is doing it to me at the moment. Weird, because I really didnt like it for the first few months I had it - I am only playing it now *** I'm a Gamerpoints *****, and its quite easy to pick them up on that!

Forza 2 is doing it to me at the moment. Weird, because I really didnt like it for the first few months I had it - I am only playing it now *** I'm a Gamerpoints *****, and its quite easy to pick them up on that!

I just picked this up recently as well, the only tricky Gamerpoints were the online credits one, however i did manage it and this became my first 1000/1000 game