Fan Clubs | beta

Favorite Arcade Game

Guest Black Knight

Guest The Beltster
My Grandad had Mrs Pacman in his office when he ran a taxi firm, and when he retired he brought it home and was set up in the basement. All my friends were jealous, but I wasnt interested because I hated Pacman :lol

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I used to play WWE Superstars however I sucked at it big time so always went back to Street Fighter in the local cafe that had the arcades in there, that was until one night when it blew up and since then no arcades for me :(

some great ones, but for original multiplayer fun, it can only be:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/ogotu/gauntlet.jpg

Me and my mates spent hours on this, then spent hours on it when it came onto home computer!

Duhbeduhbeduh-duh! duhbeduhbeduh-duh! :lol

Guest The Franchise
For me I would have to say Mortal Kombat II & Street Fighter II were among my all time favorites in the old Arcades.From spending countless quarters to facing tons of competition those were the days playing those two games.:xyx

I feel the need to mention Defender, i found it very hard , but it was the loudest machine in any arcade the bass was immense.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Da Showstoppa

Also Turtles and The Simpsons.

I got TMNT off X-Box live, it makes me feel 8years old again! I really wish the Simpsons Arcade game would come to X-Box live as well.

Oh honourable mentions from my past of Arcade Games;

Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II (full cabinet)

G-Lock / Afterburner (motion full cabinet)

Daytona USA (four / eight way linked)

Tekken.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Toki

I had forgotten all about this arcade game until I stumbled across my old Megadrive verion of the game in the shed earlier today, man I loved that ape when I was a kid :lol

Guest nWoHitman
Does anyone remember the Wrestlemania Arcade game from 1995 that was fun to play at the time and had a console sequal which was In Your House.

Guest Da Showstoppa
Does anyone remember the Wrestlemania Arcade game from 1995 that was fun to play at the time and had a console sequal which was In Your House.

WWF Wrestlemania Arcade , made by Midway and based on Mortal Kombat?

Oh yeah I remember it very well, there were Megadrive and Snes, Saturn and Playstation versions of it too.

Guest The Beltster
Try "New Zealand Story" for a really cutesy platformer.
Try NZS if you want to reach levels of frustration and rage never reached before.