Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

A little news :)

Guest Majik

Just hold fire there guys - I promise I will let you know the moment I can release something to you!!!

In the meantime - bandy some ideas around - have some fun with possibilities here people! :)

Majik

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest timpark

Just like UK Hammerlock want us to do,right majik? Talk about Uk Hammerlock.

Well just to add a possitive slant to the idea of mr Baker getting a Tv deal it was mentioned that they would be using other uk talent(at least I think I read that somewhere) as well as UK Hammerlock wrestlers so in general this would be a good thing for the whole of Brit wrestling,hope it goes ahead.

And whats so wrong about wanting people to talk about Hammerlock? Hammerlock should be talked about in my opinion - that's why you guys could have some fun popping ideas for feuds and storylines about. How much of a laugh is it going to be to have my moaning ass on TV cutting promos?

What are they going to let Psycho get away with on TV ;)?

Positivity here!!!! Discuss, talk, drop the bad attitude and get excited!! It's happening! Brit wrestling is arriving on TV!

Majik

Guest kid banzai
As far as I'm concerned, the more British Wrestling on TV, the better. A programme from Hammerlock would be the ideal way to show the general public that the UK scene has progressed since the 'hey-day' of Daddy, Haystacks. Nagasaki et al. And surely that can only be a good thing, right?

Guest Pabster

I had a thought of a NWA show featuring action from all the NWA promotions across the worls. A bit of NWA UK, TNA, Wildside as the NWA TNA site mentioned big news of a UK TV deal down the line. Maybe that NWA Show would go out across the world.

But it seems it will just be a NWA UK show which I would prefer by miles. :xyx

A Gary Steel - Majik - Johnny Moss three way feud for the NWA UK Title. I'd like to see that. :)

Any idea of when you can announce the deal Majik?

• 2 weeks later...

All I'll say is I'll wait till I actually see it on my screen until I believe anything. Have heard so many of these "brit wrestling on tv!" from WrestleXpress, FWA, UWA, John Feltham, ad nauseum, that I'm not believing anything until it comes on. I'm sorry for my cynicim Majik, but you gotta understand where I'm coming from.

If all comes to plan then great stuff, but until then, I'm not believing anything.

Guest Pabster
Majik - do you reckon you will be able to deliver the news before Christmas, as let's say an early present for all us UK wrasslin' fans? :)

Guest Pabster

It looks like there are bright times ahead for the UKScene. Reports coming out of the Job Squad night last night, say that Elisar Cabrera said the FWA met up with the BBC showing them some footage of Uprising and the Beeb were impressed. Also, the meeting lasted an extra 35 minutes than it should have done.

Cheers.

Guest Peter K

Wasn't the chaps from NWA UK Hammerlock was on the programme "Faking It" where a ballet dancer have to pass off as a wrestler, it was pretty good show!

I would wait until a official statement are made or see any NWA UK Hammerlock wrestling on the tv listings book.

But again these magazines would mess it up look at this week's edition of "Whats On TV" for the week starting 7 December to 13 December, look around for the middle part of the magazine to find a mini feature of WWE Superstars on 7am.

It had a picture of Chris Jericho on it but the idiots said he was Kane!!!!

Back to the subject, actually Majik will you be on the Scrapheap Challenge programme again next year?

I hope they enter but i dont think they will be chosen again. Dont all the big shots make them choices? just wondering

[edit] You did know what i meant didn't you:S[/edit]

Edited by jambo

Guest Peter K
Originally posted by jambo

I hope they enter but i dont think they will be chosen again. Dont all the bug shots make them choices? just wondering

Could you please explain what the bug shots means?

I'm rather lost here :?

Guest kid banzai

Maybe this Hammerlock TV deal will be a cross between a wrestling show and Scrapheap Challenge ie the wrestlers will have 10 hours to build a ring before having a match in it!

Or maybe not ...

Give the guys a chance..patience is a virtue and all that,im pretty sure Majic would"nt of posted in the first place if there was no truth in what he said!Good things come to those who wait!:),

Originally posted by Thunder

Im starting to think this is all BS my self.

Why? Because you've had to wait for a bit? It's taken a long time to get this, and a bit more patience and a little less cynicism would be welcome.

As I said in my column, I can't believe the horrendous attitude from some so called fans.

Thanks GD - true words.

Majik

Guest Rikidozan

I'm a pro wrestling fan, in fact the epitomy of one. I just can't stand people shouting about deals, then giving no specifics.

Why even bother to tell anyone when you have nothing to tell?