What are you listening to? 2009

Guest Reno

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The GS
Fire by Kasabian.

This song may have just got me into Kasabian.

I thought the same when I heard Empire for the first time...

But Kasabian just arent at the same standard as a lot of American and British bands that they're similar to.

I've liked Kasabian since their first album, and I felt the Empire album was a little bit of a let down, the song of the same name was awesome though. I've not even bothered getting their latest, though I do quite like Fire.

Currently listening to Mis-Shapes - Pulp.

The Cribs, constantly. Eagerly anticipating my 8th Cribs gig in september and the 4th studio album

Can't wait for the next album, I'm thinking of getting tickets for their Brixton show that go on sale on the 15th (according people in the mailing list get tickets 48hrs before normal sale). Just depends on if my mum can lend me the money.

Can't wait for the next album, I'm thinking of getting tickets for their Brixton show that go on sale on the 15th (according people in the mailing list get tickets 48hrs before normal sale). Just depends on if my mum can lend me the money.

When is the Brixton show? Shoud be good, im hoping it wont be all new album stuff unless i get a good chance to get into all before the gig, they'd better crack out the classics, im sure they will, another number and you're gonna lose us sure to be certs!

When is the Brixton show? Shoud be good, im hoping it wont be all new album stuff unless i get a good chance to get into all before the gig, they'd better crack out the classics, im sure they will, another number and you're gonna lose us sure to be certs!

I'm pretty sure it's December 8th. I'd love to see some Hey Scensters!, Mirror Kissers, Another Number, It Was Only Love and Martell. :lol As you can probably tell, The New Fellas is my favourite album by them. :lol

Did you get We Were Aborted from their website as the free download? I liked it, but it sounded rather similar to the stuff from Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever...

I'm pretty sure it's December 8th. I'd love to see some Hey Scensters!, Mirror Kissers, Another Number, It Was Only Love and Martell. :lol As you can probably tell, The New Fellas is my favourite album by them. :lol

Did you get We Were Aborted from their website as the free download? I liked it, but it sounded rather similar to the stuff from Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever...

Yeah, they played it and a coupe of other new songs when i went to see them in February, i think it might take getting used to. Yeah New Fellas is my favourite album too, possibly my favourite album ever..

December 8th, the day before my birthday!

Guest Hanahbananabob
Well im using my Mums computer which is mainly filled with 80s music and what not, but found a few decent songs to listen to lol, currently listening to It Must Have Been Love by Roxette

Well im using my Mums computer which is mainly filled with 80s music and what not, but found a few decent songs to listen to lol, currently listening to It Must Have Been Love by Roxette

Is it over now?

Someone had to..

Guest Hanahbananabob
Is it over now?

Someone had to..

LOL...Itunes has actually crashed now :( so yes it really is over lol

Guest John Hancock
LOL...Itunes has actually crashed now :( so yes it really is over lol

Well, at least it was good before you lost it somehow.

Guest Hanahbananabob
Well, at least it was good before you lost it somehow.

*sighs* oh dear, these are the kind of jokes my dad would attept to make :doh32: lol

Yeah, they played it and a coupe of other new songs when i went to see them in February, i think it might take getting used to. Yeah New Fellas is my favourite album too, possibly my favourite album ever..

December 8th, the day before my birthday!

I would've liked to have seen them before Johnny Marr joined them, but Marr is a bit of a legend, so if I go it should still be amazing anyway.

Currently listening to: Fitter, Happier - Radiohead. I woke up in an OK Computer mood, amazing like always, but it's still no Kid A. :lol

Guest John Hancock

DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince - "Boom! Shake The Room"

Great song, or the greatest song?