What are you listening to? 2009

Guest Reno

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'm slightly ashamed to admit it, this:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

and it's my favourite vid this year. Evil latex Judder Men? Saweeeeet!!

I'm with you on that one DSR, very catchy, although the first 2 or 3 minutes gets boring after a while, the last 90 seconds or so are very good.

I'm with you on that one DSR, very catchy, although the first 2 or 3 minutes gets boring after a while, the last 90 seconds or so are very good.

It's the bassline. As soon as it starts "thump thump thump"-ing I can't help but bop my head along.

Gun - "Popkiller" - just an awesome, awesome song... one of the best I've heard all year.

::: EDIT :::

Can't find that on YouTube but found this track also off the new EP:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FREKkScc7_M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FREKkScc7_M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just brilliant.

Edited by Inno

• 2 weeks later...

The Union - Holy Roller (live)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Love this to bits... new band from Luke Morley (ex of Thunder) with Peter Shoulder on vocals.