Fan Clubs | beta

Online PC Games

Paul

Can any of you reccomend me a few decent online games, I'l buy and take you on.

Trouble is my PC is a bit crappy, so nothing too new. :P

I have Sid Meiers Alpha Centauri and Emperor: Battle For Dune. If anyone wants a game of those just let me know. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jaycey Baby

A lot of people still swear by StarCraft, though I don't have it anymore so I can't help you opponents-wise.

Soldat's a good old-fashioned multiplayer shooter, and I think it's free.

Ooh, I used to have an NWN server, programmed it all in and everything, got neverwinter 2 but that's disappointing, may return to the original and bring the server back online with that.

Loved that game!

Guest John Hancock

The only two game series I play online are Call Of Duty and Total War.

Some of the older ones of those (Rome:Total War, or Call Of Duty 2) shouldn't really be too taxing at all and there's always loads and loads and loads of people online too.

• 1 month later...
Guest Saz

NWN2 looks pretty, but it's just too big to play multiplayer, the server slows to a crawl and all you get is slowdown slowdown slowdown!

Plus I hate (and I mean detest) the friends system in it, I kept picking the wrong bloody choices!

Guest Ruderz
Can any of you reccomend me a few decent online games, I'l buy and take you on.

Trouble is my PC is a bit crappy, so nothing too new. :P

I have Sid Meiers Alpha Centauri and Emperor: Battle For Dune. If anyone wants a game of those just let me know. :D

#

I loved this game, unfortunatly, It broke.

:lol Sorry, random comment. :)

Guest Reno
Good game of NWN tonight, now I know for next time not to ask a guard dog to "show me what you've got"... it only provokes them to attack me. :lol

Guest John Hancock

Right, stick me on the NWN1 list. I've officially managed to download a Mac version.

Damned if I'm buying it twice just because I changed computer.

Guest Anime Otaku

I got Civ 3 dirt cheap on steam. That's a great game, if somewhat annoying at times.

Another good RTS is World in conflict. It can get CPU intensive once things really kick off though.

Edited by Anime Otaku

Guest Saz
Right, stick me on the NWN1 list. I've officially managed to download a Mac version.

Damned if I'm buying it twice just because I changed computer.

I'll pm you with the server details and password when we are all together for the next session, which I hope is next Tuesday.

We have:

2 fighters

1 rogue

1 ranger

1 cleric

So you can pick any class but the pigstickers :)

You'll also need to log onto the server at some point to create a character (as I hold your characters), PM me and I'll get you sorted.

Guest Dr. ZERO

After a long, decisive conversation with Reno involving a broken stool, a harpoon and a quick trip to the hospital, I went out and snagged myself Neverwinter Nights!

If there's any room still available, I'd (and possibly even JJ) love to come and play with you guys, if that'd be alright!

Guest Reno
After a long, decisive conversation with Reno involving a broken stool, a harpoon and a quick trip to the hospital, I went out and snagged myself Neverwinter Nights!

I told you Rik Waller would be a bitch to have a bar fight with. This is what you get when you don't listen to me!

Guest John Hancock

You might have to count me out, I just tried to set up an account, and it straight away said, "You have been BANNED".

Don't download kids.