Fan Clubs | beta

Online PC Games

Paul

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Saz

JRock, I remember them saying that whatever disc you have, you buy the CD key so your original CD key for the PC should work, so try that instead.

I can run two servers at the same time, but that will eat into processing power, the best thing to do is have different games on different days. The second group can be wednesday definite and on a day the first group can't make it.

I'm not usually free monday and friday nights.

The game is designed for a party of four, so we're pushing it with 5, 8 people (if J-Rock joins) on one game is, well serious overkill, but it can be done, levelling won't be as quick though.

Edited by Saz

Guest Saz

Ok, well get team 2 sorted and we can PM in to work out who's going to be who.

*Edit* Though I might take this opportunity to be a nuker!

Edited by Saz

Guest Twig
Both my brothers are heavy into WOW, and really good at it too. I'm staying with my bro Dave for now, and his guild just went under. The guy in charge just wants to PVP from now on or something. So the other day one of his WOW buddies invited Dave along on a raid, one he's done a few times before. So Dave's out there with maybe two guys who can play well, and about 15 or so people who kinda suck. And Dave practically takes over the guild. So what do we do? We make a game out of it. Every time the guild wipes (everyone dies) on a boss we take a shot. Everytime the guild wipes on a non-boss we take double shots. All I can say is that it did the trick... two nights in a row.

Guest Reno
Let's just say my plan of being a loveable, charistmatic rogue has gone down the toilet. All the NPCs seem to hate me. :lol