Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Superstars

Guest FreeSpirit

Guest Jimmy Redman

Layla vs Eve ROCKED.

So much cool sh*t going on in this match. All of the hold trading. Eve throwing the first punch after Layla countered her, and then trying to bait her with the handshake again once she realised Layla meant business (only for Layla to be a SMART BABYFACE, there's a lot of that going around lately). Layla taking that bump outside, getting up and making Eve go "Oh, sh*t.." ruled too. Then BAM, the injured knee, and more really great work through to the end. Shame they botched the finish.

Eve is rocking my world lately, she is working exponentially better than she ever has before. She was born for this role. So glad we get another match.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

I've said this before but CAMERON AND NAOMI ARE MY NEW FAVOURITE TAG TEAM.

Alicia and Nattie teaming up is mind blowing to me, its like Austin working with Vince McMahon. Nattie is the second-best in-ring trash talker in the company. And this was some fun ass sh*t. Cameron can already work babyface spots and sell her ass off perfectly fine, the heels are great, and Naomi is saving wrestling with her ass based offense and flippydoes. I cannot express how happy I am that they are finally putting her in the ring. I love you Double Double E.

• 2 months later...
So what's with The Usos teaming with The Bellas? They heel now? They were facing the Shield last week alongside Kofi.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Unless they did an actual angle for it, I assume its just one of those "we need someone on this side on Superstars, who gives a f*ck" things.

Nattie Neidhart went from heel to face and back again probably about 12 times on C shows in the last few years.

• 3 months later...
Guest Jimmy Redman

It has been a long time between drinks for Superstars, and I have no idea why this match was on here and not Main Event, but HOLY SH*T DOLPH VS CESARO!

I cannot BELIEVE the amount of sh*t they packed into 10 minutes here. Cesaro's great offense paired with Dolph's lunatic bumping is magic. They work at a furious pace and do a lot and sell having done a lot for the timeframe. The DELAYED DEADLIFT SUPERPLEX FROM THE APRON was one of those "I can't believe they did this spot on a C Show" moments of utter insanity. They even work a nifty payoff with Swagger into this, and the finish is completely nuts. Dolph clearly has a deathwish.

Everyone watch this.

I don't have the channel to watch Superstars, but I YouTubed the main-event on Jimmy's recommendation and it was fantastic.

The transition into sleeper by Dolph is brilliant and the finish had me thinking a replay of AJ Styles v Stevie Richards was going to take place.

Guest Jimmy Redman

I think I may have liked this better than 2/3 Falls. Just a ridiculously great sprint.

Cesaro had been quiet since the Bryan match, but he's getting back into it now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FreeSpirit

Superstars Results from Monday 16th September

Santino beat JTG (may have been dark) with the Cobra. Kofi beat Drew with T.I.P if anyone cares....

• 1 month later...
Guest Jimmy Redman

So I watched Superstars for the first time in forever this week, and two things:

a) Cameron calling her finish the Girl Bye is the greatest thing I've ever heard in my life.

b) Naomi needs to forearm bitches in the face FOREVER.

This was a fun match.

Edited by Jimmy Redman

• 4 months later...