• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Then I wish to thank this mystery person, pitty I don't know who he is Chris :P

Oh and after buying 90 Tycoon Lottery tickets I won the grand sum of $40 :lol

Then I wish to thank this mystery person, pitty I don't know who he is Chris :P

Oh and after buying 90 Tycoon Lottery tickets I won the grand sum of $40 :lol

I've bought everything you had again, I still have about $7K left. So get some new shit :lol

F*ck yeah! 3 weeks ago I thought I was going to have to close my org due to funds, now I'm shooting up the rankings and am making money hand over fist. Happy bunny indeed.

Again, if any of you guys need any monetary help for your fighters just let me know. :)

edit: Chris, you not have the time for posters and reviews? Just if not could you let me know so I can hire someone else to do them.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Reordered as much stock as I could, damned 2500 item a month limit :lol so I will be good for stock for a while now unless TGO clears me out again, and I wish to thank him for that :D

DS got your PM on Tycoon and you'll want Fight, KO and Submission of the night paying out won't you do I decide they or do you let me know who gets the cash?

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I have no stock to price for a day or two so that will have to wait :lol I'll pay out today to the winners from yesterday and you can give me that money back when my new stock arrives :P

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Ok picked the winners, is $1000 each Fight of Night and $750 each for KO/Submission of the Night right? that makes up the $3500 you wanted paying in bonuses

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

38622 got KO of the Night

12472 got Submission of the Night

18580 and 30828 both got Fight of The Night

Not sure on their names as just needed the numbers to give them the cash but thats easy to find out

Sorry DS, had basically no time at all recently. My Tycoon involvement for the last few weeks has been about half an hour after an SFC show to make new matches and send out bonuses. :(

Apologies for letting you down, hope you can find someone more reliable!

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Yay my new stock is in finally, can't order any more until 1st December now with the 2500 item a month limit imposed but f I cleared out all this stock I would have made $41,000 which has me drooling at the thought :lol

Oh and DS sent you a PM there about paying me back :)