Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

MMA Tycoon

Chris2K

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been forced to strip my middleweight champion (due to manager inactivity) The Last Fight is holding a tournament to help rebuild the division.

Anyone wanting to be involved may do, I just ask that you have a fighter with a record no worse than 0-1/1-2. You will be signed for 4 fights at 3000/2000/2000 and the winner will recieve a title shot (if they resign a new contract) and $50,000. the runner up will recieve $25,000.

If you are interested please PM me or put your fighters name/number in the thread.

Thanks a lot to anyone interested.

DS

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Bah just when I have no free fighter slots and can't afford any new ones 2 tourniments start running :(

Oh and bonues were paid out yesterday DS and sent the info to your review guy :)

• 2 months later...
So I closed my org, despite it being sucsessful, due to my lack of free time. Now I have a bit more time I have opened a gym in Montreal... lets see if I can do what Reno and Wayne both failed to do and have one that works. :P

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

I will have to see about moving my 2 Montreal fighters into your new gym then!

I have just opened up a bookies in LA to go along with my clothing store after seeing how easy it is to run a bookies

• 2 months later...
Guest Scotty2Hotty
ok guys i have just joined this game pretty late... and safe to say pretty lost! any advice on what to do first and get cracking would be much appreciated.. cheers!

• 2 years later...
Guest Magic
Never heard of this, but it sounds like the kinda thing I'd enjoy. Might have a wee whirl when I've got some spare time.