Fan Clubs | beta

Batman: Arkham City

DC

Guest Reno
Looks great, still not 100% sold on Catwoman's look, there's something about her eyes that's a bit off, she looks a bit animesque which is fine in itself but nobody else has similar big eyes.

I love how she looks personally, only because the costume they're using is my favourite Catwoman look from the comics. But yeah, she does seem to have HUGE eyes.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great, still not 100% sold on Catwoman's look, there's something about her eyes that's a bit off, she looks a bit animesque which is fine in itself but nobody else has similar big eyes.

To be fair, nobody in Arkham Asylum had as many teeth as Joker. He had like a billion in there.

Guest Anime Otaku
Having rewatched it, I actually don't think it's her eyes it's the eyeshadow they've put on her makes her eyes look a bit exaggerated. Can't say I noticed Joker's teeth.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anime Otaku

Is that a whilhelm scream or the other famous one in the Penguin trailer when Batman smacks one of the Mooks into the electric fence at 1:25ish? Looks good though like the design of The Penguin and the voice is good too, though it's a bit of a departure from what I''d of envisioned him sounding like, and it's not just the lack of quacking.

1:25 in the second trailer's pretty good too :lol

Guest John Hancock
Cockney Penguin? I can dig it. I love the look of Solomon Grundy too. Edited by John Hancock

They are. Comes with a Batman statue and the usual CE stuff you'd get, like artbooks ect. It looks pretty cool, I'll try to find the link later on.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anime Otaku

MR Freeze trailer is on You Tube now.

[video=youtube;yXqj0rpyD2c]

Looks like the version from the animated series with a few modifications.

Edited by Anime Otaku