Fan Clubs | beta

Smallville Series 10 ***SPOILERS***

Paul

So series 9 ended with Clark falling from the top of a high building with a blue kryptonite dagger embedded in him. What does series 10 have for us...

*The main villain is Darkseid source.

*Lex Luthor WILL be returning source.

*Returning heros will include Aquaman, Supergirl, Brainiac 5, Hawkman and Lana Lang! source1, source 2, source 3, source 4.

*This will be the last series of the show. source

*We also get to see Booster Gold and the Blue Beetle. source

*The Smallville people have been given the Superman outfit from Superman returns... source

*Oh, also Green Arrow is still in the series! :D

Darkseid... I'm a f*cking happy bunny at that! I always prefered Darkseid to any other Superman villain.

Shame its the last series. :(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So series 9 ended with Clark falling from the top of a high building with a blue kryptonite dagger embedded in him. What does series 10 have for us...

*The main villain is Darkseid source.

*Lex Luthor WILL be returning source.

*Returning heros will include Aquaman, Supergirl, Brainiac 5, Hawkman and Lana Lang! source1, source 2, source 3, source 4.

*This will be the last series of the show. source

*We also get to see Booster Gold and the Blue Beetle. source

*The Smallville people have been given the Superman outfit from Superman returns... source

*Oh, also Green Arrow is still in the series! :D

Darkseid... I'm a f*cking happy bunny at that! I always prefered Darkseid to any other Superman villain.

Shame its the last series. :(

I agree with the love for Darkseid, but he's going to be a background villain for the most part, with his minions doing the dirty work leading up to his arrival about half-way through the series.

As for the outfit, Tom Welling has tried it on and thought it looked fantastic. I think that it's going to be left to the last episode, as will the return of Lex. I also read that Braniac 5 is basically a one-episode cameo.

Most of the returns are one or two episodes. Its to be expected really with the ammount they want to cram in.

Lex wont just be in the last episode, they are planning (stress on planning) to have Lex doing a few cameos in the build. However its looking certain that Rosenbaum wont be playing Lex until right at the end. I did read something about body switching...

I'll be sad to see it go (despite the fact it has to, at some point), it's actually improved a lot since the early seasons, though that is just my opinion. I've like the way that they've pulled Clark in different directions and made him question his own morality and whether the world is as black and white as his ideals would have it be.

Plus, Green Arrow totally kicks ass. If they ever do a spinoff from Smallville, it should be about Green Arrow.

The series should end with the triumphant return to power of Lex Luthor, essentially decimating all who oppose him and fracturing all the relationships amongst the gang , causing Clark to finally become Superman to draw the heat away from his friends and protect them from the fallout of his struggle with Luthor. And if they end the Darkseid storyline in a similar way to the Doomsday storyline, I'd rather they didn't bother.

Or just cast Tom Welling in the mooted Superman reboot and have it be a continuation from the show. I mean, most people will already associate him with the character, the emotional investment in getting his version to this point has been done over a number of years and he just feels right in the role.

Exactly. It would make a lot of sense, best case scenario it gets the fans of the show going to watch it as well as the normal filmgoers. Worst case it may keep a few away who dont like Wellings version of the character (FOOLS!).

This series is brilliant. I'm marking like a bitch over every little sodding thing.

The interaction between Lois and Hawkman in Africa is perfect. Though Shanks seems destined to be stuck acting around sand.

F*ck yeah, carrying on with the run of great episodes. This series has been top notch up to now.

The use of red material to forshadow the cape has been brilliant in this episode. And Kara looked hotter with dark hair and glasses!

OK, best series yet!

Good to see Brainiac as Brainiac 5.

If I had read spoilers on the episode I probably wouldnt have thought it worth watching, but its such an important episode.

Seeing Clark fly, well levitate, under his own power at last!

Lois Lane dressed in Egyption gear. :wub

edit: OK the way they just casually managed to get a classic DC villain in there was brilliant.

Check the name of the dagger.

Edited by Paul