Fan Clubs | beta

Smallville Series 10 ***SPOILERS***

Paul

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, though I admit I'd have liked to have seen a final episode where Clark is full on Superman. Or have Darkseid more able to physically threaten him.

But they are two minor things.

Those clips fully deserve the happy banana smilie!

:tban

Seriously though, I thought Tom Welling looked great as Superman. I don't see why they wouldn't take the next logical step and cast him as Supes in a film?

I think he wants to move on and do new things. But I would make such an effort to get him in to play Superman for the films it'd be unreal, he would bring in fans of the show as well as casual superhero fans.

• 1 month later...
Guest MartynJ
Ive watched an interview with tom welling on youtube and he claims with his own words that he was approached to play superman in superman returns but he knocked it back because it would have been daft to play superman in a film then go back to smallville for season 5 mayby 6 to be clark again it may have basicly ruined the rest of smallville, but id love to see a smallville movie even though we all know i wont happen they ended the series well but one can hope ::::)

The manner Clark beat Darkseid and saved the earth from Apokolips was a bit simplistic and too easy. Also, did they spend the entire SFX budget before the finale episodes, because Superman looked pants at a distance. Not the close ups, but the CGI bits, I mean.

Apart from those niggles, it was brilliant. The epilogue at the end with Chloe and Oliver's son, and L&C about to actually get married was really cool.

Guest MartynJ

in the last episode when chloe says shes going to star city and oliver says ill come with you but she says no you stay help clark, then you dont see her untill the end 7yrs later with her son, so why did she go to starcity was because she knew frm dr fates helmet that it would all be ok?

I agree the defeat of darkside seemed too easy but i was glad it was lional