Fan Clubs | beta

Supernatural Series 6 ***SPOILERS***

Paul

Post US pace in spoiler tags please.

Starts in the US on the 24th of the month.

F6IUe_JYf8U

I have to admit I am looking forward to it, but given how perfectly series 5 ended I'm a little worried that it may spoil the overall story.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The general story seems a good idea and logical.

Heaven and Hell are in chaos and the supernatural stop following their normal patterns and behaviours, this leads to Sam and Dean going back to a monster of the week format.

Is it sad I have a piece of paper attached near the computer with start dates of TV shows? And Supernatural is at the top? :lol While I agree with what you've both said about a bit of worry after the last episode, I'm also interested to see where it goes. Also, can't wait to see Castiel again! Loooove him!

Hmmmm.

I wasnt blown away. The whole extended family thing had best be a huge heel turn, or they get slaughtered quick, as they risk making the show jump the shark. A very average episode for Supernatural I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 2 is back on form. I hope they either explain Sam back fomr the dead soon or at least build it up a bit. Right now its just 'there'.

Alpha Shifter kicked ass. And thank God the extended family have started being killed already.

Oh God yeah, but right now its mentioned in passing and just left with no tension or anything. Its just there. It feels like theres no point and its not going to be important.

I know its early in the series, but compare it to all the other series bar the first and its just lacking a sense of direction. The first had to build up more so, you know.

Well, to be fair, it is affecting the way Dean interacts with them and

the old codger is already reporting to someone else, so it's dropping the hints in there

Dude, spoiler tags. :P

But that may have nothing to do with that at all.

Oh God yeah, but right now its mentioned in passing and just left with no tension or anything. Its just there. It feels like theres no point and its not going to be important.

I know its early in the series, but compare it to all the other series bar the first and its just lacking a sense of direction. The first had to build up more so, you know.

It has, so far, lacked oomph, but

I'm hoping it will kick into a higher gear now with Dean back as a hunter

. I dunno, I have to admit so far i'm a little disappointed.

I think it will almost certainly pick up, the pieces are there. The swap of positions is great, series 1 Dean was the super serious hunter with Sam wanting to be a family man. Now we have a role reversal.