Fan Clubs (beta)

Wonder Woman movie? Not happening. Wonder Woman TV series? Greenlit by Warner Bros.

DC

Guest Jayfunk
In which case dont get arsey when people disagree and provide facts to counter opinions.

You missed the point. I was saying it because it was not needed because myself and you can't issue opinions which are actual facts on a subjective matter like how good a TV series is, So it wasn't necessary to have IMHO after it's shit because it was an opinion and couldn't be anything but I woudl assume you would understand that opinions aren't facts but I guess I was wrong hence the comment

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if she'll look anything like the one I bumped into at a convention in London?

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2403/wwoman02.jpg

After all the bad vibes, I thought this pic needed to be seen again. She has a really REALLY nice arse.

As for the people mentioned - not Summer Glau. She's pretty but odd looking. Amy Acker would work, she has the right 'ness' about her. Eliza Dushku, is she not a bit small?

Yeah, Dushku is a bit short for the traditional image of WW, but then they may choose to move slightly away from that to avoid comparisons to Lynda Carter.

Malin is an excellent shout for WW, she's got pretty much the figure for it. But her hair would need to be dyed or use a very good wig. Her hair was weird in Watchmen.

Edited by etz

Guest The Beltster
ironic that belty pipes up the guys opinions are always FACT (there not but still) and can't dabte for shit without using insults like a four year old muppet, best debater my foot!
Its true, I can't "dabte"....mainly seeing as I have no idea what dabteing would entail.

Try again "Big Pumpa Pump"