Fan Clubs | beta

2010 Console of the Year

Guest Chriscare

Hands down, the Xbox 360. The games are just better than the PS3 exclusive ones by a mile, of course with a few exceptions, and I just simply prefer how the Xbox works, the controller, dashboard etc etc.

Also I was surprised to see Bayonetta on the top 10 games. Personally i found that game to be horribly boring.

I guess I am past the console stage of life, so I live quite happily with my PS 3 being my main platform for anything entertainment wise, games, music, I player and Bluray, not so sure it beats the X-box, which is a dedicated console, but I still like it all the same.

X to the Box to 360 (or the X-Box 360 for those who didn't understand that)

I own it and when I play it I don't feel the need to go and buy any other console to play games on. I love the dashboard, I love the arcade and the games I can get through there and I love the controller as well.

When I had a n64 I also felt the need to have a Playstation 1 and then 2 to fufil all of my gaming needs, given the range of games that were exclusive to the different platforms given their different methods of technology (cart v disc).

Now there are fewer exclusives and the gap in tech is less once you buy one of the three consoles it is generally the one you own and play first that you bond with the most and longest.

The only way the X-Box could get better would be to make the online gaming free like the Playstation and also work on the realibility issues that plauged the older models and could still plauge the S.