Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Random Fight News/Comments: 2011

Guest Frank Botch

Guest John Hancock

Any MMA show that's counter programming with the UFC has a death wish. Spike needs to get over itself.

Regarding Overeem, from Mr. Meltzer himself;

‎"The urine sample submitted by Overeem on 12/7 to his doctor in Holland and sent to a German lab was returned to the doctor with no testing done of its contents. Overeem's doctor then disposed of its contents and sent a letter to UFC saying that since it wasn't tested, and it had been more than 24 hours, the sample would be worth nothing and it was disposed of. The sample was returned to his doctor untested on 12/13 and his doctor disposed of the sample on 12/13."

'Reem submitted another test to a doctor in England, and it came back negative. The test in England was four weeks after the original drugs test request. Guess how hormone enhancements take to leave the system? I'll give you clue; it isn't five weeks.

Edited by John Hancock

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

Korean Zombie missed out on the fastest knock out in UFC history by 0.2 seconds.

[video=youtube;FfwzSfFxd70]

EDIT: Torres has been re-signed and Dana complimented him for handling being cut like a man.

Edited by John Hancock

Well if anything I think that makes the fight against Velasquez in Moscow under M-1's promotion even more likely now.

Funny to think that the nice man falling to the floor was considered the fighter who was going to bring back the golden age of MMA in Japan.

Guest Frank Botch

Yeah Ishii never came near to connecting with the fans at any level, I actually thought he was doing okay, well until he got knocked out. Maybe that was just because my brain was frazzled from sleeping three hours after the Lesnar fight then getting up to watch several more hours of Japanese MMA. And Japanese wrestling... odd show.

Sorry Overeem, we have a new number one contender. PfP #1

This is pretty much the correct way of thinking.