WWE: Who is the next big thing?

Kam

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

Well, OK.

To me its just the fact that they bothered to give him the briefcase, announce his WM cash in...why go to the damn trouble if you really want to bury him? You might as well follow through.

Guest Ciaran The King
If and when Bryan does cash in only a minority of the fan's will accept it. If you spend months burying him and then all of a sudden make him champion the casual fan won't embrace him as champion.

What they need sometime in the next few weeks is Bryan to snap and get fed up with all the constant losses. Whether they use that as a heel turn, or he just becomes a super aggressive face, it needs to happen one way or the other.

Once that's happened, he needs to be constantly talking about his cash in. He needs to get legitimate wins (most likely via submission) over a range of opponents, and then speak about each one being another stepping stone on his quest towards the title.

It's not difficult to build him towards his cash in, but if rumour's to be believed then Mark Henry won't even be champion by Mania. I just can't think who's gonna be the person to beat him for the strap?

Guest Ciaran The King
A great stepping stone for Bryan would be a feud with Christian instigated by Christian's quest for another title match in which he could challenge Bryan for the case and then eventually lead up to a ladder match on PPV. Not only would Bryan be on PPV, a duel with a talent like Christian would enhance his own star and hopefully make everyone sit up and take notice.

Guest Jamster26
What they need sometime in the next few weeks is Bryan to snap and get fed up with all the constant losses. Whether they use that as a heel turn, or he just becomes a super aggressive face, it needs to happen one way or the other.

Once that's happened, he needs to be constantly talking about his cash in. He needs to get legitimate wins (most likely via submission) over a range of opponents, and then speak about each one being another stepping stone on his quest towards the title.

It's not difficult to build him towards his cash in, but if rumour's to be believed then Mark Henry won't even be champion by Mania. I just can't think who's gonna be the person to beat him for the strap?

Good idea that. I think if he snaps he should change his lame theme tune, to something abit more "in your face", "fired up", kinda thing.

Guest Ciaran The King
Hey, let's not get too wild. There's nothing wrong with D Bryan's theme music. :lol

(although I'd prefer if he went back to Wagner :D)

What about 'Cult of Personality' by Living Colour?

Hey, let's not get too wild. There's nothing wrong with D Bryan's theme music. :lol

(although I'd prefer if he went back to Wagner :D)

This was lovely

[video=youtube;GKnsUu4ihFY]

This was lovely

[video=youtube;GKnsUu4ihFY]

Ever since then every time Bryan came out everyone watching in my house had to sing to his music. :lol

What about 'Cult of Personality' by Living Colour?

In what context? As in do I think it's good as Punk's music?

Yeah it's perfectly fine. I do however really, REAAALLY wish that they'd used "Miseria Cantare" by AFI for his Money in the Bank entrance. I know it's got a long a*s intro, but just that once I thought it would've been absolutely justifiable.