Martial Arts

WWE WrestleMania 28 Discussion Thread - April 1, 2012 from Miami, FL

TPIB

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Bisch
There's gonna be some huge canopy over the ring, as there has been for all the outdoor Manias. This one will probably have to be a bit stronger than the others to suspend the Cell, and the equipment needed to raise and lower it.

Guest Da Showstoppa
Wouldn't surprise me if they concealed in a big set of video screens suspended above the ring.

That is actually a cracking idea.

Guest Ciaran The King
Pleased Cody's been added the mix, they should have a good back and forth match. And once again if WWE is thinking of the future we all know who should win this one.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Yeah I'm actually looking forward to this one, and pleased that they're keeping Cody focused after all his character development and following on from Rey last year and the recent strong showings.

Guest The Bisch
One thing about having the Cell hanging above the ring: looks like the proposed Money In The Bank match could have to be cancelled. As the Cell has a roof, they can't hang the MITB apparatus through it. Edited by The Bisch

Guest Da Showstoppa
One thing about having the Cell hanging above the ring: looks like the proposed Money In The Bank match could have to be cancelled. As the Cell has a roof, they can't hang the MITB apparatus through it.

Are you seriously telling me they can't cut a tiny hole in the roof to get the cable and hook through?

Guest John Hancock
One thing about having the Cell hanging above the ring: looks like the proposed Money In The Bank match could have to be cancelled. As the Cell has a roof, they can't hang the MITB apparatus through it.

Word is that the MitB match probably isn't going to happen anyway, and they're going to go with the Team Ace vs. Team Long match in it's place, as both matches would pretty much involve the exact same eight people anyway.

Guest John Hancock
I'd have just preferred a straight MitB to be honest. Not that I have any sort of real problem with the current plan either.