Fan Clubs | beta

Assasian's Creed 3

BRM

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ciaran The King
Yes and no. It's familiar enough to feel similar' date=' but different enough to feel new, if you get what I'm saying?[/quote']

I understand completely :)

Okay, I'm up to the end of sequence 5/early sequence 6 and the Frontier is all kinds of badass. The hunting is awesome (aerial assassination on TWO deer simultaneously!!), and the free/tree-running is exceptional. I've got a feeling this is gonna get better the further through I play.

Had a bit of a rumble with two bears on a river bed that escalated quickly. Killed them, skinned them, ran up a tree to escape. AWESOME!!

Guest The Beltster

I got side tracked by a rabbit who was taunting me. He ran past and I hit the kill button and missed him, and he hopped off, so I chased him, and I literally chased him for probably a mile or two around the f*cking woods and he would switch direction and run away, it was the most annoying thing ever. After a while I developed a hatred this rabbit so I had to kill him. I ended up setting a snare, running up a tree and throwing bait out of the tree onto the snare and the little bastard came out and got snared and skinned.

It was the most satisfying kill I've ever made in any game in my entire life.

Stupid f*cking rabbit...

Guest Maximinn
I got side tracked by a rabbit who was taunting me. He ran past and I hit the kill button and missed him, and he hopped off, so I chased him, and I literally chased him for probably a mile or two around the f*cking woods and he would switch direction and run away, it was the most annoying thing ever. After a while I developed a hatred this rabbit so I had to kill him. I ended up setting a snare, running up a tree and throwing bait out of the tree onto the snare and the little bastard came out and got snared and skinned.

Stupid f*cking rabbit...

http://www.solaswebdesign.net/images/elmerfudd.jpg

Be vewy vewy quiet! I'm assassinating wabbits!

Guest Ciaran The King

Stupid f*cking rabbit...

I'm sold, I'm buying this game ASAP:)

Guest The Beltster
The gameplay mechanic is almost identical, the controls etc. If you didnt like the others, you wont like this, its an AC game through and through. The story is awesome though, but if you dont like playing the game to get to to each cut scene, I dont suppose it matters how good the story is :lol