American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL

Confirmed Matches/Events

WrestleMania Fallout

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit

WWE RAW SuperShow - 2nd April 2012 (Miami)

The Fallout From WrestleMania XXVIII

2nd April 2012

After their "Once in a Lifetime" match at WrestleMania XXVIII, both The Rock and John Cena will be at the American Airlines Arena in Miami tonight, LIVE at 9/8c on The USA Network.

This week on RAW SuperShow, it's the aftermath to a historic Wrestlemania event. All eyes will be on John Cena and The Rock after they battled in the main event. It was "The Great One" who ended up victorious. John Cena, who claimed that the match was the most important of his life and that he had to win, ended up making one vital mistake at the conclusion of the match and ended up losing to his rival. This week on RAW SuperShow, frustrations will be running high from Cena, and with so many strong words shared between the two before WrestleMania, what is next for both Cena and the Rock?

Last night, Chris Jericho failed to prove that he was the best in the world as CM Punk made Jericho tap out to retain his WWE Championship. Will Chris Jericho continue to try and get into the head of the Champion, or will a new challenger emerge?

Also at WrestleMania, we found out that John Laurinaitis is now the permanent General Manager of both RAW and SmackDown. With full power in his hands, expect to see Laurinaitis express his authority on the WWE.

The Streak remained in tact after Undertaker defeated HHH inside Hell in a Cell. Billed as an "End of an Era" match, it felt eerily similar to last year's match only with the roles reversed for the most part. This time it was HHH that needed assistance getting to the back. Last year, it was nearly a year before we saw Undertaker again. When will we see the Deadman in WWE again?

Find out all this and more from the fallout of WrestleMania XXVIII on this week's huge Raw SuperShow, LIVE from Miami at 9/8c on The USA Network!

[video=youtube_share;EttTyOMdNwU]http://youtu.be/EttTyOMdNwU [/center]

Edited by Kam

Guest Ciaran The King
For some reason I'm really looking forward to Raw tonight , after WM WWE have to deliver tonight

The crowd f*cking love Bryan! I'm really, really pleased to see that. I just hope he's on the show tonight because if he is, the fans will prove that it was wrong to take the title off him.

Anyway, The Rock is better tonight. I know his promos don't do a whole lot for fans at home but they're awesome for the fans in the arena.

Guest Thirteen

Looks like Swagger gets his attire made from Eves' leftover material...

Damn, Zigglers bumps remind me of old school ECW alumni such as Jerry Lynn and RVD in their prime.

What a shit re-introduction... All that Japanese nonsense is not necessary. They should have just got A Train to get involved at Wrestlemania, similar to the way Big Show came into the WWF. What a waste.

Edited by Thirteen

Yeah, I'm glad they mentioned he was a former WWE wrestler rather than pretend they've never seen him before. That allows his character to be more flexible in the future, which is good. Decent debut, I thought. The double underhook suplex was nice but he could do with a better finisher than that. I used to like that backbreaker he did towards the end of his WWE career.

Anyway, nice to see him back.

That was brutal. Scrape Alex Riley's remains into a bin, please. Albert looked great.

Loving the constant "YES! YES! YES!" chants for Bryan :D

And Ziggler's bump on the ramp from the Funkasaurus was incredible

The thing I like so far is that they've made Cena's loss seem really, really important. There are so many throwaway results on WWE PPV's that wins and losses don't really count for anything. This talk about 'how has the loss affected Cena?' is something they don't really do but I'm glad they are. It's made the result infinitely more important than it would have been if Cena had come out first, said he tried, looks to the future etc., like we usually get.

Colt Cabana chants! These fans are great.

Punk really needs to learn how to strike. Nothing he throws looks like it has any snap on it because he doesn't pull back.

This is the best crowd EVER!

Full on, batsh*t crazy, worse than Canada bizarro land. But I love it!

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! Wooooooooooooa YES!

Then when Henry's climbing the ropes, NO! NO! NO! NO! :D

BWAH HAHAHA!

"I of course drink once in a while, but never to excess and I never drink & drive" Heel Jericho is awesome

That angle with Jericho and Punk was....genuinely brilliant. Pouring alcohol onto him and then glassing him to the back of the head? Excellent stuff.